Lung Cancer Cures ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by JR Grow, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Looking for others that have had cancer. What has or hasn't worked for you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Mine was edibles and Urachal, not lung. I had a unique situation where the doctors said I was presenting cancerous tumors and I disagreed. It turns out I was correct. After my operation, they said I was one in nineteen in the history of urachal tumors that turned out NOT to be cancerous.

Any good potent cannabis will start working on the tumors. Make sure it's in oil form. (See phoenixtears.ca to learn how to make it) You might try suppository one day and oral the next. Start extremely small doses. (.5 grain of rice) Work your way up as you feel it and you will get a tolerance for the therapeutic oil over time. Listen to stories of how people cured their lung cancer. Take comfort in the fact it is one of the easier ones to tackle with cannabis. Good luck to you. lung cancer – Cannabis Health Radio

• Like Like x 1
  3. My dad was on a form of non invasive chemo in the last few weeks of his life. Way too late by then, but I believe that it could have saved his life if he'd had it earlier. Not trying to promote "miracle cure" bullshit, but I would like to put this out there if you live near Toronto.
    SEF Chemo (pronounced "Safe" chemo) - Medicor Cancer Centres