Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lung Cancer and brain tumor

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mph5, Jul 5, 2009.

1. #1 mph5, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
    Well last year my dad was diagnosed with lung and liver cancer. Recently it has gone into remission, however we just found out there is tumor growth in his head which he needs radiation for. I know that the properties of cannabis are used by some cancer patients to stimulate hunger (which is a big problem for him), but also I have been going over studies that indicate that cannabis can slow or shrink tumor growth. (ex: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/12088.php)

I feel like I should give this information to my dad if it could truly help, but I just don't know how to approach him about it. I guess I'm looking for some advice or just if anyone has experience in this. Thanks.