1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

lunch table

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by toketillyachoke, Nov 13, 2003.

1. my friends and i were siting at the lunch table and this one kid was telling me how the school had breakfast for the culnary students today. He oreded coffe but it was instant so he kept, he pulls it out at lunch and i was like if you eat a shit load of it you will get the greatest caffen high ever. But one thing led to another the next thing i know im snifing 4 lines of the shit and now im shacky as hell its nuts
  2. Snorting coffee...I don't even know what to say. :p All I can think is how bad it would make my nose feel if I did that. Ow Ow Ow!!!

I thought you were an animal cracker junkie! Stick to animal crackers, Toke! (Wait...don't crush them and snort them, though!!!) :D
  3. it was ground coffee I love animal crackers to but silly rabit you can't get high off of animal crackers!but they sure do taste good lol
  4. Yeah, you can't get high off of animal crackers but being high makes them more fun.

Damn it...now I'm craving animal crackers. :)
  5. Yes IT would be nice to pack a nice bowl right now smoke it get blazed eat some animal crackers and listen to music but im stuck at school and even when i get home im dry so no geting blazed today for me :(
  6. I wish that I had a magic wand so that when you guys are dry, then I could zap you some. I just don't understand why, with all the technology we have in this world, that we don't have magic wands. Makes no sense to me at all. NONE! :(

All I can do is send stonie vibes...maybe you'll feel them. Sometimes you have to focus really hard in order to feel them, though. :p
  7. thanks for the vibes maryjane wish you had a magic wand to so i could get smoked up i will try to focos on your vibes next weeks pay week than i will have a nice sake of danke to smoke

Grasscity Deals Near You