lunar eclipse

Discussion in 'General' started by scarymoose, Oct 27, 2004.

1. there is a lunar eclipse tonight.
    will anybody else be watching it?

2. now that I know about it, and provided I can remeber to look up when I'm all wasted tonight at right time :D

3. Ditto, minus the being wasted part LOL

4. bah.. it's too early.. 4am i heard..

5. Haha...just had to step outside to see it...beautiful...'s almost full...gonna toke up and see it...

6. Going out right now to toke and check it out :) ... P.S. Sorry all you AUSSIES but ya can't see it :( ... hope everyone else is checking out one of nature's miracles ... next one won't be till 2007... splIFFF

7. 10:14 and its just about full.........pretty trippin im blazed as fuck........

8. yeah im in tucson arizona and we got a pretty good view early in the night between like 7 and 8 it was just about a total lunar eclipse when i looked at it, pretty cool. next one will not be till 2008 for us i think...

9. Shitty. I heard about the eclipse and was waiting for it, had no idea what time it was supposed to happen though. And I was wide awake at 4 a.m., if thats eastern time.

10. well... I was to wasted to remeber lol... :D

Actually when I was leaving one guys apartments walking to anothers chicks, I fell down and saw it... it was only like half, and it was already past a total one, but at least I saw it