Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lunar Eclipse

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billy dempsey, Nov 8, 2003.

1. COOL! Thanks for posting about it. I always miss this stuff. :)

2. ive been waiting for this :D. also wondering what its done to the moon boys.

3. ROOAR, im angry...i was just going out on my back porch to check it out cuz you can always see the stars and stuff like that alot better out there because theres alot less light pollution...but its only visible from the front of my house and that has like streetlights and lots of other houses with lights on and trees in the way. looks like its time to get out the old wire cutters and cut a few cables here and there

4. I got a great view of it from my house. Pretty cool

5. yeah it is awsome...sort of like rusty orange or red or soething like that

6. I've been going out every fgew minutes and looking at it.. It's cool!

7. It's sooo tight. I watched it on my ride home from the Matrix Revolutions.

8. Hell yeah, went up to the top o the mountain i live on and puffed a fat spliff o some homegrown diggity shizzle. It was dope, especaiily with no light pollution and from 7000' altitude, less atmosphere to distort it. We did get some high altitude cirrus clouds come in and haze it out but it was all good cause the clouds made the whole sky glow red and also some haze in the valley below. Man I love my tokin' spot, I can see my entire world from there, hundreds of miles in every direction. Everytime I go up there and toke out i have a surreal experience. I live in paradise.

Peace

9. I found a fairly dark spot on campus to sit out and watch it. They have so many damn lights here, it's hard to tell whether it's night or day. Some random cutie came out of the building I was sitting by and watched the eclipse with me. I had fun.

10. ditto, same over here. the damn cloud was tiny and the only one in the sky, just in the wrong place to block it, and with no wind, the little bastard wouldnt move either:(

11. missed it, my boss was like ya, its going to be out there at 8:05.. so it gets to be about 10 minutes to 8 and we get fucking busy.. didnt have time to go outside few a look.. anyone got pics?hehe

12. there was a mysterious plume around me.