LumperDawgz

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by maina, Feb 10, 2010.

1. What can I say WOW I think every grower who wants to grow organic at a tip top level needs to look threw every post this guy did hands down.This guy was no bullshiter he was about science he was working on his masters in this stuff and what few post he had there is a life time of info I hope he is allright.
    some things he hit on that im looking into was
    Bikashi Composting
    M1 for Bikashi composting
    M1 for soil and foiler
    and M1 in old soil to greak down roots
    Bioag for there fulvic and humic acid Fulvic for foiler and soil . { he didnt like lenerdite humic I think becouse it is from coal}
    And kelp meal/ kelp powder for soil and foiler feedings
    Also rock dust/azomite in soil and worm food
    And his info on molassis
    His info on compost tea AWSOME!

I would love to see this thread talk about his info and how it helped you and share it with others. Just things he talked about.
    as he would say CHEERS!

2. Amen to all of the above maina. He has been a huge influence on me and several others here, and continues to be. What I wouldn't give to attend a lecture or two with him as the professor:D

3. I just ordered one of his suggested reading Teaming with Microbes. It is funny that in a month around last year he filled this forum with more info on organics than anyone I have seen. Just his knowledge on sugar production blows the top of my head off. I just wish you could search farther back to see all of his posts like other places.

Chunky I agree a lecture and QandA with him would be amazing.

4. i totally agree with the op. some amazing insight and knoledge . folks keep saying hes been gone awhile. wonder if all is well. hope so hope he returns to the gc community soon

5. Thanks to all for the kind words.

My absence came about when we lost our daughter last March. She had suffered from any number of neurological problems (her brain was swelling in the cranium) as well as the inherent mental health issues.

We had lost our son 3 days before Thanksgiving in 1981 and after that our daughter was the brightest star in our lives.

Her passing last year was the 2nd hardest thing I've ever had to face and deal with. Her birthday is next week (she would have been 32) and her passing has filled my days with the dread and sense of loss that any parent feels when they lose the one thing that is most important in life.

She and her brother will forever race across the panorama of my mind.

Words fail.

Peace to all.

LumperDawgz

6. My condolences to you, and welcome back btw I'm sitting here chitchatting with you in the soil mix thread and all this time your the man whose post led to my desire of organic growing

7. Ah man I feel for you LD. I am sorry about your loss but so glad you could join us again here at GC. I have been reading your posts for a year or so now and, like so many others, have come to the realm of organic growing solely on the information you provided us all with.

I know the loss of a child is something that can never be forgotten, but I hope somehow, in some small way, opening so many eyes on this thread and through these forums will help you through along the journey to finding peace man. I cannot say enough about all you have done for us here. You are one of two people in this entire forum that, when I see your posts, I must read and learn every single detail that you share with us all.

Much love from me and I'm sure from the rest of the GC community LD.

-Doob

8. I couldn't agree more!

I'm pretty sure I know him from another site, and he is just as invaluable there as here.

LD, sorry for your loss. I can' t even pretend to understand, only to empathize.

9. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family brother. i am terribly sorry for your loss, here's to brighter days...

10. Oh, life is bigger
    It's bigger than you
    And you are not me
    The lengths that I will go to
    The distance in your eyes
    Oh no, I've said too much
    I set it up

That's me in the corner
    That's me in the spotlight, I'm
    Losing my religion
    Trying to keep up with you
    And I don't know if I can do it