Luke Wilson or TORO?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by icyPERCman9, May 15, 2010.

1. ......

2. You wouldn't happen to know if he's going to be making anymore inlines for alt do you?

3. ok so my next question is it going to be worth it to sell the Luke Wilson single inline to 10arm I have now for one of the toros? The only way I can afford to get the Luke Wilson or toro is to sell it. So what should I go with?

4. Well, if you like your current LW I'd say upgrade to double the inline and 3x the arm, but I know how you feel anxiously waiting an item that possibly might not exist. If I were you I'd probably get the Toro, but I'm terrible at delayed gratification, so I'm going to advise you to try and get the Luke Wilson

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY_qRHxGqvA]YouTube - Leisure Glass - Double In-line with 3 ten-arm mini trees[/ame]

6. I wonder if his wife knows-

7. I love my current lw so upgrading to the double would be amazing but I don't know if I should wait and they not even get one and then the toros be gone too:(

8. Hey daslurk you don't happen to know if Luke is going to be making anymore for alt do you? What should I go with?

9. not sure, I would go with the Toro if you must have it now. I know he has a new tube design in the works now that you should see in a few days-

10. Who does? Luke?

11. either one you get you'll be very satisfied. I've found in the glass game being patient and not jumping on the first badass piece that comes along sets what your priorities are for what you want. If your first set on a LW piece then just wait it out. You'll be happy when one does come along and not be pissed holding the TORO in your hand when you see the LW you've always wanted and can't get it. Nothing like having funds ready to fire when that piece comes along and its another not having funds when that piece finally comes along.

12. That's what I'm thinking I just wish I knew if alt was going to get one for sure. I would be crushed if I missed it again!!!

13. get a luke wilson.

14. You will be happy either way, but that DOUBLE inline to THREE mini 10 arm is insane. That is such a nice piece I would get the L dub because it is so much more unique, probably smoother, and just looks a step above. Mmmmhmmmm

15. your gonna have to fight me for the next one on alt.. i was pissed i missed the first one

16. I've gotten the opportunity to hit one of those double inlines and that thing is a beeeast. I was surprised at how compact the tube was..about 20"~ from what i remember..and the double inline and triple tree perc section fit nicely in that compact frame..classy tube for sure. Try pre ordering w/ ALT

17. Well I think I'm just going to wait and see what alt gets in the next couple of week but I'm thinking I might just go with something different since I already have a lw inline and go with a toro!

18. You won't be dissapointed!

19. Anyone out there own a lw inline to 10arm and toro circ or hit both? How do there compare?

20. so I'm thinking of going a different and cheaper direction and getting a phx HD what are your thoughts?