Luke Wilson inline bub. Pics and vids!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Shizrn, Jan 18, 2011.

1. #1 Shizrn, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    I was thinking about getting a Headford inline from Alt to hold me over while I wait for a couple custom pieces. Did a quick check for LW stuff at a lhs yesterday and found this. I wonder when it was made.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. It's looks clean to me, the slits are perfect. How much was the sticker?

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJBldBPv1i8]YouTube - Inline water test[/ame]

Sticker was $160 but I got it for the Headford price.

4. That's a great pickup from my view. LW isn't going out of style any time soon :D
    Great pickup man.

5. Thanks Blink. Here's a couple HD milks. :bongin:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4sGos-0mqE]YouTube - Skim milk[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFBViy1Pmno]YouTube - Whole milk[/ame]

6. beautiful piece, always have loved inlines

7. Damn, such a simple yet beautiful inline.

8. Thanks guys. Been using it all morning and it's pretty sweet.

9. If you don't mind me asking, what was the sticker price on it at your LHS?

10. Nice pickup. Slits look very clean :smoke:

11. Read my mind! But the story about a cat who was curious detered me from asking, hehe :D

Care to spill?

12. luke wilson is good stuff

i got a 10 arm tree perc bub + an inline AC for it, HMK bell , and one of the ben wilson disc slides.
    super duper nice

13. I just reread the one of his posts it was $160 lol...

My stoned ass missed that completely.

14. Those tree perc bubs are sick. Taking a while but I'm having one made by DWB.

Speaking of tree percs, while I was at Doc's I saw some LW 6 arm tree percs too. Only a few bucks less than Alt but good to know they have some decent LW stuff in one of the lhs.

15. are you using a different bowl on that inline?

i'm pretty familiar with Lukes work, but I won't lie, that doesn't look like a Luke Wilson.

16. Did you put the order in for the 18 arm tree perc bubbler?

17. Just for clarity, the bowl or the inline doesn't look like LW? The bowl is a ice pinch that looks pretty generic to me. They told me they were waiting for the disc diffused slides for weeks so I got a discount and took the ice pinch. I was hoping for a LW disc slide but I mainly vape anyways.

18. Holy shit there is an 18-arm now?! I must see pics!

19. I tried and tried to get a LW 15 arm bub on Alt for about a month or so and missed them every time they posted a couple of em. I read some post where Drew said he did some tree perc bubs before so I asked him if he could make me one similar to the rare LW dubs but it will have some minor tweaks. Your tube is already made Twin so you're good to go...I'm getting more and more worried since it was supposed to be started days ago but I know about the delay...who knows how long now.

20. No..it hasn't been made yet. That's why I was trying to keep it under wraps til I at least had some pics of it or a water test.