luke wilson 15 arm bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rubigwill, Jun 14, 2010.

1. hey guys im looking to order one of these and aqualab is out of stock any ideas?

2. you could wait till they got more?

3. i might have to but i would like one asap so if any one knows any other sites let me know.

4. We're not allowed to post links to competitor sites.

5. saw a LW bub at dementia the other day.

6. my LHS that heavily stocks LW bubblers was out of the 15 arms. They may be hard to get right now if that place didnt have it

7. i m sure theres gotta be atleast 1 in your town , try different headshops , i saw one 15 arm yesterday i'm sooo buying it :p 300 tho ;/

8. 300 is fair if its out the door no tax

9. No tax is impossible.. but that price could include tax. ;)

10. Well you know how most Head Shops work. you just pay a flat rate and walk out with what you want.

11. heh, I'm pretty sure none of the headshops in my town even carry LW, I don't know where OP is from but even in some major city's there is a lack of quality head shops (I'm from New Orleans). Yeah, OP good luck, but you might just have to wait for ALT to re-stock on them.

12. oh yeah cajun, you're welcome for brees!

13. Dementia?? I live 5 minutes away from Dementia when I'm not in Malibu!

You'll probably just end up having to wait for Aqua Labs to get them back in stock. That's what I'm having to do for my tube.

14. which tube are you waiting on

15. Price and tax are two different rates... so it can never be a flat rate.

16. Ok Ok, you walk in to your head shop. How often do you have to pay the sticker price? With glass you never pay exact retail and there's always room to wiggle, and the tax always seems to be combined in their final price lol

17. Yes I understand that. I was just trying to clear up what you said. No matter how much haggling you do.. the retail price you pay is a function of two rates. Tax is never a part of the haggling... it is static.

18. hey guys i am on the east coast and good glass is just not in my LHS ever. if anyone does stumble across any Luke Wilson 15 arm bubbles shoot me a pm or let me know here. thx again.

19. no tax is possible every day in the first state! wootwooot

20. Unless you live in New Hampshire with no sales tax.