Luke Wilson 15 arm Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by foolet, Nov 23, 2012.

1. #1 foolet, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    I have decided to purchase a Luke Wilson 15 arm bubbler with the red & black graffiti label ----> http://aqua labtechnologies.com/leisure-glass-15-arm-bubbler-red-black.html
    Price with shipping : Grand Total $267.60
    I just wanted to get opinions before I spent this much money. Make sure I didn't overlook anything.

2. Definitely go with the leisure. With all the shops/sites doing black Friday deals, you'd be hard pressed to find many better pieces for the price!

3. I was thinking that too, I've been talking with Allison and I told her how I wanted to give each side an even push so I will decide on November 25 because the 15% off sale on AquaL4bTechn0logies ends on November 26.

4. soul shine family glass is not what I would consider high end. Go with the luke wilson

5. [quote name='"Just619"']soul shine family glass is not what I would consider high end. Go with the luke wilson[/quote]

This. Ssfg is a budget brand. Great for the price but not high end

6. Its all in what you want. The ssfg might not have perfectly straight welds or sections but its not shitty glass by any means its just the leisure will be better ascetically.

7. Hmmmmm decisions decisions..... I think ill probably go with ssfg it feels a lot more personal plus it seems too stack better from what videos I've watched.

8. Well tree percs dont stack per say. They are known for firing 100% of the time more than anything

9. Here's some pictures the color scheme is "Blue stardust accented by white, pink cadillac, slime, and blue stardust sparkle"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]