Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lucky

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MPA420, Apr 13, 2009.

1. So normally I'm not much of a cig smoker, I mean every once in a while when I get offered. But the other day I was walking to the store, and I just really wanted one. So as I pass this car and in the street I saw an American Spirit box. Well normally I wouldn't think twice about it because they're usually empty. But I don't know I was just drawn to it. I pick it up, shake it and nothing so i was just like "typical". But I pick it up again after throwing it back down, and it was full, not one missing. And on top of that, it had a full book of matches which was great cause I wasn't carying a lighter on me, I know not very right of me but i don't give a shit.

2. Wait...

You pick it up once and it was empty so you drop it.

You pick up the same pack again and it was full? With matches?

:rolleyes:

Must have been Jesus' pack of smokes...

3. He said he shook it and didn't hear anything(which you couldn't if you shook a full pack)

4. God loves you bro, smoke each of those remembering the big fella'

5. exactly thanks

6. yeah as soon as i found that i'm like "damn man thanks"

7. hahahahhahahaha that's awesome