Lucky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blaster1, Apr 1, 2007.

1. So I was Driving down this old country road at about 10 at night going to a party were we call it the "the pits", well im driving with a friend and he smoked a bowl, i only took one hit and we both had nothing to drink. When 4 cops pull me over for "suspicious activity". Then ask for my I.D. and stuff. My friend lies and says that we took the wrong road (we are on N. Lourane St. but across the road is S. Lourane St.) so we asked for directions on how to get there, everything seems to be going ok. The cop comes back all pissed and told us to get out of the car, we paused for a sec because we dident think they had a reason because there was no smell and no red eyes, well in the end he found a baggie with no bud left in it, my 4 day old bowl, cigarettes (my friends), and 2 cases of beer. in the end i had to pour out all of the beer, smash the cigs, and the cop tried to break my bowl 2 times on this dirt road but he failed so he threw it out into this muddy corn field, i go back the next day to the same spot throw my coke can the same way he did to give me an idea of were it might of been i looked for 15 min no luck, but on the way back to the can i found it, went home washed it. Looks brand new:hello:

2. What a nasty pig he was. :wave: +rep

3. why did he make you crush the cigs? i've had to pour beer out before (back in high school) its one of the worst feelings ever. we had 2 24s. i wanted to cry.

4. Cigarettes are illegal now?

5. The kid who said it was his cigs' did not have an I.D. on him to prove he was 18+ and we were about 50 feet apart so i could not of said they were mine. They had 4 cops on as, sometimes i wonder if that was needed?:confused:

6. Typically when they're planning to make an arrest they bring in a second officer. With two of you, 4 cops isn't completely unreasonable. But hey, when has a pig ever done anything worthwhile on his own?

7. damn, getting your beer dumped out is the worst feeling.