Lucky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Verts, Jul 12, 2014.

1. #1 Verts, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    WOOOO, EARNED AN ACHIEVEMENT LAST NIGHT!!!

I was driving back from a movie to a friend's house with a car full of my buds last night, we picked up some herbs to go do bong rips. Lo and behold like 2 miles from the pad we get jacked by some cops because my buddy's car is a total piece. Of course I don't have my ID on me. Anyway we get stopped, they give us the usual shit, license/registration/ID blah blah blah. I tell the one guy I don't have ID, he immediately asks to search me because to them I look like a big hippie stoner guy who would probably have something illegal in his pockets. Thank God I slipped the bag of buds into my buddy's bud bag because if I didn't give my bud that bag the cops would've bagged my buds real proper. They search me, look up my shit, and as soon as he comes back... we were on our merry way! The cops were actually pretty legit since we were polite and respectful and generally had our shit together... BUT MAN WAS MY HEART POUNDING! Naturally we went back to the STP to celebrate with some tokes for our lucky asses. Just wanted to share this moment of fortune, gonna celebrate some more tomorrow B)

stay high
    peace & love

2. I should also add that just before we were pulled over we were debating on whether or not to smoke a bong in the car and hotbox, but for no real reason decided to wait a few minutes until we were back at the place... man what a weird feeling thinking back. like at the time that decision was so trivial but it was actually pivotal in keeping our weed and freedom.. thanks intuition

3. There are two types of stoners/criminals: one always gets absolutely fucked by the law and the other always gets off somehow.

I'm proud to say I'm one of the latter. There have been two situations where I have encountered the 5 0 and they could have easily arrested me. One time my car stank and the other he literally had my vape and my fake id in his hands.

Both times I got let off, so yeah I'm lucky

4. Not always true. I'm about 50/50. I have been fucked over small shit and got off on others.

5. Yeah I'm more of a 10/90. Got caught once and they tried to really fuck me. Charged me with felonies, etc but I got out of it with some hard work and critical thinking.

>the other he literally had my vape and my fake id in his hands

lmao I'd like to hear hoe you got out of that shit!!

6. Basically he took pity on me because I was young and had good grades and a fake is a felony I think so he just confiscated it

7. I mean how would you feel ruining some young kids future with a felony at 18?

8. Only had a couple close calls with cops. There is one cop in our town with a reputation for being the biggest jack ass around, only is known as the 'black cop.' (just because he's the only one in the department). I was walking with a couple friends back to my place and we were passing a blunt for the hell of it (it was 4/20). Stupid idea to smoke in public on that day. Anyways the cop pulls up while were on the sidewalk and starts inspecting the blunt and telling us how "addictive" the stuff is and that we need to get our lives on track because he's a fucking beacon of morality. Anyways he made me unroll the blunt with my hands and spill the bud on the sidewalk. He totally didn't even realize what my chillum was when he was looking at the paraphonalia in my pockets, he just put it back and headed out, gave us a warning and stuff. When he left I just picked up all of that ground bud again to smoke later, but he made me tear the blunt roll. Funny thing is that he didn't even search the right person. He could have searched my friend and found half an ounce of sativa. Idiot pigs.

9. Sounds to me like he gave you guys a break/warning.

10. You picked up the weed you dumped on the ground? While you had a fresh half just a foot away?

Oh that's nasty. ( Cleveland voice)

11. Damn, that's some wild shit. Good on the cop though, that was a legit judgement call.

Shit, ask the cops who tried to charge me with a felony while I was 17. They didn't get away with it, but they sure as hell tried. Rat bastards lmfao

12. Are you aware of the properties of fire? Even if the fire somehow didn't incinerate all germs on it, it still wouldn't be a big deal. Have you ever eaten food that just fell on the floor? I don't know about you but I don't like wasting an entire blunts worth of high grade bud.

13. Right? I was sooooo surprised that he didn't charge us with possession. Everybody in town hates him and talks about times hes arrested people without proof and stuff like that. Really glad we caught him on a day when he wasn't on his period.

14. Different strokes for different folks. :laughing:

15. Got pulled over (speeding on turnpike) other day and I had my bowl and a gram in my center console and another 1-2g in my backpack and smoked before I left my house and took a few hits right before I got on turnpike but windows down at 80mph there was no smell. Was nervous he was gonna ask to search but he just gave me a ticket and I went on my way