Lucky Shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SWAD, Nov 22, 2008.

1. #1 SWAD, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
    The other day as I was preparing to leave my house, my mom stopped me to talk about something. I went into the living room where my Dad, Mom, Sister and Nephew were.

Since I'm a stoner, I forgot what we were talking about, but that's not the point.

So both of my parents were standing no more than two feet in front of me. We finished up the conversation and i was about to say goodbye, as I pulled my keys out of my pocket by the lanyard. I had forgotten that I had left a little .5 baggie in my pocket and it came out with my keys and fell onto the floor! :eek:

I didn't even realize that this had happened, because my Mom said "Hey, Steve, you dropped something." I looked down and saw what it was, so I quickly bent down and shoved the tiny nug back into my pocket and tried to appear as natural as possible.

They didn't even see what it was.

I guess they really couldn't have done anything if they saw it, but i try to keep my marijuana smokage private out of respect, as my parents definately do not condone it.

2. Dude, you should totally start growing weed in your backyard, and then hire some guy named "MR. SAM" From zanzibar to look after it.

And then sell it to yur nephew.

3. Actually, I already have! I had to fire that MR. SAM, however. He wouldn't stop hitting on my mom.