Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lucky me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sTevennn, Dec 8, 2010.

1. I get high off of half of a bowl of high-mids. Get at me.

2. Cool story, bra.

3. well it just so happens I get high simply by looking at my weed

4. Thanks, I'm in the middle of getting it published. Hopefully I can get in Oprah's book of the month.

5. Enjoy these times...when you start toking regularly, it takes a bowl or two of fire to get you going

6. A fat bowl of highgrade does me right.

7. You get high from smoking weed??? I thought i was the only one on this forum that did that.

8. Wait you smoke it? I put it in my cereal...Hence the word bowls being used as a unit.

9. now now, calm down. we all know this "weed" does not get you "high"

10. thanks for the laugh

11. wait... BOWL?
    i've been smoking bulls this whole time :smoke:

12. Haven't tryied this yet but will try. I'm open minded yaknow.

13. make sure it's dead first

14. Should i buy a dead bull or buy it live and kill it with my bare hands?

15. Buy it live and choke it the fuck out. While singing swwet nothings in its ear.

16. live is a MUST. as for bare hands, too easy. I prefer to scare it to death. It's not as easy as it sounds.

17. Try setting your oven at 456, and use petroleum jelly, as it has ten times the fat content of regular jelly.

18. i don't understand where this comes in.

19. whenever you want it to come in. ;)

20. Thats what she said?