Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lucky me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SamBrass, Oct 21, 2009.

1. So im getting out of my night class and i walk over to my car, and what do i see chillin next to my car but a 32oz ball jar filled with weed. So i pick it up very cautiously and i get in my car and speed away.

No idea what it is obviously

anyone guess how much i got gram wise

BTW my camera isnt the greatest

Attached Files:

2. wow that is lucky for you and funny for someone else.

Now let's all guess why the jar was left there.

My guess is someone forgot to put it in the car after loading their stuff before leaving.

3. i just packed a little bowl to test it and its nice, really stoney , feels like a indica, just a guess though

4. How the fuck does someone lose all that! I would be crying for days.

5. Dunno if I'd smoke something I found on the ground. Try a little and see if it's ok I guess, if it were me I'd just try a small bud.

Edit LOL guess you already did. Enjoy

6. haha somebody was probably super sketched out and was like :eek:

7. I'd have to say it was probably an anonymous gift! When youre done smokin it fill it back up and leave it next to someone elses car for them to find! :D:D:D
    :smoking:

8. hell yeah man you can see the trichomes stuck to the side of the jar in the pic, that looks like some pretty good bud

9. LMFAO. Gotta love harvest season.

Most wonderful time of the year...:smoking:

10. nice find:hello:

why would you be worried about it being laced..?

11. Looks like a half o.

12. Wow lucky you. the most i've ever found was a couple dime sacks, and 2 grams of medical kief. all on different occasions.

13. merry christmas!

14. pretty sick dude. but you need to clean your keyboard bro its lookin nasty!:eek:

15. I concur. :D

16. #16 JesusGreen, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
    Great idea man. +rep

Yeah, someone didn't just leave a jar there on purpose. They're probably very generous, saw your car (maybe something about your car or something inside your car gave it away that you toke?) and decided to give you a little gift. I guess you earned yourself some good karma, so remember to do something nice for someone else too! :)

Oh and, great weed :)

Edit: Oh and weight-wise, if those nugs are quite light then I'd say a half or just over a half, if they're quite dense it could be a full oz or more.

Either way you've found yourself what's probably at least $150 worth of dank.

17. haha this keyboard is from way back in the day , my regular one broke but hey i will clean it,

18. Lol nobody left it on purpose it was probably a dealers he was weighing some out for a customer, probably saw someone and sat it down and forgot about it

19. Harvest season.

This is that time of the year you can find homegrown as low as $100 an oz.

You can imagine how someone might misplace a half oz or so when they are dealing with 5-10+ lbs.

20. that looks more like a qtr then a half. nice find.