Lucky Ladybug

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Homesqueeze, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I was sitting here loadin up my bowl when I noticed a lady bug drinking the dried residue off the lip of a root beer can. I dont know how many ladybugs get to experience root beer, or weed. But this lucky bastard is getting a fresh root beer and a cool buzz, lol.
    :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  2. The lady bug is gonna get a sugar high first followed by being smoked out from marijuana. Yeah, it's a lucky day for him/her/it. It's probably like wtf is happening!?

3. Alot of people dont know that ladybird beetles are actually ominvores.

They love sugary fluids because they eat nectar and pollen in the wild.

4. +rep for the story of the highless ladybug with a great ending :)

5. I fuckin hate ladybugs.. Am i the only one?

Especially when theyre flying like 2008373727 deep and everythings covered in them

6. Ladybugs will actually eat a lot of other insects that are pest. I leave them be.

The op's ladybug will probably eat a ton now that it is wired, stoned, and has the munchies.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I like them and always make sure they get out of harms way if I see them in potential danger.

Why don't you like them?

8. I have at least 5 Ladybugs in my kitchen/hallway at any given time:smoking:

[​IMG]

This one was guarding the cabbage. :devious:

9. When I was a kid, I once had a lady bug fly right into my eye socket. It was quite a painful, but crazy experience. It was stuck in there pretty far, but at one point I kept rubbing my eye, and it was crawling around under my eye lid. Then it flew out. Lol :smoking:

10. lol Gross

11. Wow. What if it started drinking your eye juice?:eek:

12. Ladybugs have taken over my damn house. I used to think they were whimsical, but now I just kill them.

13. A few months ago a ladybug bit my ear lobe while I was sleeping and it got all red and painful, and infected. I hate those little weirdos.