Lucky Bics

Discussion in 'General' started by darxkillxusions, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Normal green one or mini purple for me. Its just how I roll.

2. my bic is pink with flowers on it... im very secure of my masculenity

3. the mini lighters always seem to have a stronger flame, and last longer for me too, ill have a mini for weeeeks.

i like to take two, and tape them together end to end. makes it just slightly bigger than a regular bic, and you always pull it out of your pocket with the right end facing up, but moreso, noone accidentally pockets something like that (big problem around here, noone does it on purpose, but even ive been known to come home from a night out with 4 bics in my pocket.)

ive always thought black was a bad omen. Not enough to prevent me from using one, but personally, i would never buy one. im a green man. Light green mini bic (orange is the back up) or dark green big bic. no backup, theres always a dark green big bic.

4. Having lived in MA my entire life, I have a serious phobia of white lighters, it's just one of those things that has always been like that.

Thank God for people like this: http://www.freewebs.com/fuzee420bunny/

5. Being broke and having a white lighter is the only reason I am sporting one right now...

6. I used to rock the purple mini bics, noboddyyyyy stole that lighter :D

7. I always rock the white lighter, even if a lighter is being passed, i always light with my white one.

8. the only superstition i've ever heard is that orange lighters are unlucky.

In my apartment group, we don't have lighter meanings, but we do have lighter codes.

Normal, untampered with bic? belongs to apt #1.
    bic with childsaftey still on, and green marker on the bottom? belongs to aprt. #2.
    no childsaftey and a black or silver dot? belongs to apt #3.
    then the way my boy and I can tell our lighters apart (he's pretty anal about his stuff), is that I get the purpple ones. :-D