Lucky bastard gets a 30-pound marijuana brick sent to his house

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by platoon, Jan 18, 2009.

1. I can't believe the guy who accidentally received all of it just turned it in to the police.

Read the Article Here

2. This was posted somewhere else earlier today, no worries though. Still a good read.

Maybe that guy doesn't like smoking schwagg, hahah

3. Best article comment so far:

"Regardless of what was delivered or not delivered, it is really disturbing to me that UPS just assumed that they must have meant Denton and and a simialr address at that? What in the hell is that? I will never use UPS to send my marijuana again!!!!!!!! Appalling!!!"

4. Think about this. The dude who sent the weed and the dude who were supposed to receive the weed are now VERY pissed. 30 pounds is a LOT of weed.

Probably the SAFEST thing you can do in that situation is turn it in.

Who knows though, it could have been 100 lbs when it showed up at his doorstep ;)

5. boy! why things like that ever happen to me?..... then i wouldn't have to parcipitate in this resession!

6. man if that happened to me i think i'd hit euphoria.

7. id bust a nut and shit myself and have a heart attack and start speaking in tongues.

8. this.

9. you try and get 10500$ on the street for 30 pounds of compressed brickweed...jerks lol

10. Haha, you would only get close to street value if you flipped that brick in zips haha.

11. bills, bills, bills, 30 pound marijuana brick, bills ...

12. same

That's like $22 an oz which definitely seems reasonable even for complete shit.

13. Hahaha...yo I'd keep like 5 lb's and flip the rest..you already know.. lucky bastard.

I'll also never use UPS again, terrible service, apparently.

14. Sounds like using UPS solves most mailing bud questions...lol :cool:

15. hahahahaha - excellent! :smoke:

16. I work for UPS, I'm guessing the information printed on the shipping label was incorrect, in other words whoever printed the label, slapped it on the box and sent it out is at fault... the guy who sent the 30 lbs.

All labels on our boxes are printed by a computer not hand written, and its highly unlikely we messed up addresses, although it possible..

17. my question was, how did they not notice that?
    I mean, ho shit, this is really heavy, and it smells like weed.
    ither someone needs to do they shirt laundry, or somebody's havin a party.

18. a 30 pound package is a average weighing package for ups and fedex, and as far as the smell, there are plenty of weighs to cover that. if they were smart they probably had the brick inside and box and that box inside another for damage and weather protection

19. Not making fun of you but that was funny! :hello:

20. Yes, the original party could have put misinformation on the label but when there is a problem with the label it goes to data ac to fix it. The person there was probably the one to switch it to Denton.

I would be worried mostly about damage protection, enough boxes break during shipping and have to get rewrapped. I'm sure that would've made some workers quite happy if that brick busted open.