Luckiest day ever?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zentide, Jan 3, 2015.

1. #1 Zentide, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    I've always read stuff on this website, but today I felt like I NEEDED to make an account just to tell people how lucky I got last night. I'm 20 years old and have been smoking for 4 years now. I was chilling with this girl smoking out of my bowl and that made my jacket reek of great weed (green crack and blue cheese). I've been a virgin by choice up but I knew I really wanted this chick and after "hanging out" I'm driving home around 1:30 am smoking a bowl to myself to celebrate haha... anyways I'm almost home and then i just get a bad feeling and then it happens... I drive around the corner and there is at least 10 squad cars and there is no turning back. This is my first encounter with police and I honestly could not think straight because of how f*cked I was. I drive up, rolled down the window and an officer asks for my licenses and then proceeded to walk in front of the car... I'm shaking at this point because everything is in my jacket, weed, bowl, lighter, drops...and im just telling myself I should just admit as soon as he says something. He comes back to the window after a minute talking and says have a good night.... It's safe to say it was my night yesterday...

A little advice, just drive through the checkpoint and act normal.. Don't draw attention to yourself by moving inside your car or making a u-turn. 

2. I've had luckier

3. "Fuck her right in the pussy" says the panda

Sent from space using a banana

4. A little advice....never carry anything on you when out and about. Easiest way of getting caught.

5. 20 year old virgin. get on that shit

6. #7 BloodBooger, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    Good call...and that WAS lucky. Ive been in the same spot and it didnt turn out so well....but anyway, one of my luckiest days began the day my girlfriend met my OTHER girlfriend. I had this hot hot hot pinay g'friend who spent the night at my place and she put my spine out of place. Next morning, my OTHER girfriend, an older fine foxy latina Dr. Chick drove by my place at 7 fucking thirty in the AM like the suspicious, jealous, possessive type she is and as I was out on my lawn saying goodbye to the asian (she had to go to work) in my jammies, latina Dr woman pulls up not 3 feet from us (I think my dick was still hard), rolls down the window of her car and shouts "WHO IS THIS FUCKIN BITCH!" For a nanosecond my life flashed before my eyes and I was just despairing of the certainty of losing both pussy bloodlines in the next second of inevitable time....when...the phillipino chick (if youve ever had one you will recognize this trait) didnt bat an eyelash...did not hesitate, did not think, but moved the three feet from where she was to the window with the extra fine but screaming latina woman leaning out and WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, three punchs in the face with her fist....I instinctively grab the pinay saying something like "WTF! Stop!" and wrastle her to the ground and shout to my latina Dr. to "get the fuck outta here! My neighbors are coming out, Stop this crazy shit RIGHT NOW!" ...this is what saves me...the latina, wanting no more of being pummeled about the face screechs off down the street and I say "Who the FUCK was THAT!?" The pinays blood was still up and she says , looking at me kinda funny "I dont know but she wont be calling me a bitch anymore"...no shit....I kiss her and we talk about the rudeness of people, make plans to meet later in the week and shes off...I RUN doubletime inside, call my latina fox on her mobile fast as fuck and she answers still on the road "are you the fuck ALL RIGHT!?" Why tye fuck did you pull up and start screaming at that nice Jehova's Witness lady!? ( I had had time to think....all I ever needed was a few seconds as a cocksman deluxe) she started laughing and crying at the same time...sobbing and snorting into the phone "I theenk that crazeey beech broke my nose" I told her to come back round, the crazy Jehovahs Witness woman with the iron fists had left when I threatened to call the cops...knowing my asian lotus was at work, me and my latina rose went inside and made passionate love....after we finished and as she was putting her cloths back on to leave and go to work at the Hospital herself she said "Choo should never answer your door in your pajamas, it makes you look silly"...why, yes...it does....so, now I dont.

7. Alittle advice, put your shit up when you get done smoking.  I always clean all my rolling materials before I smoke, put all my extra weed that I got out and am not using back in my jar.  And when you get down spray some god damn Ozium and clean your shit up before you hit the road.  It will save you a lot of headache in the future.

8. I'll just bet your fuckin sock drawer looks fab.

Nah but my car is pretty cleaned compared to pretty much all my reefer friends.  It will come in handy one day.