Lucked Out :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MCODE, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Well this story starts about a month ago.
    I had just grabbed about a half ounce of rather good chronic.

After school I went over to a buddies house to have a nice little sesh. A couple of hours later I head home pretty baked and enjoying myself and life in general. I get home put all my shit up eat some dinner take care of school work. The next day I came right home after school cause I needed to crunch for a test I had the next day. My mom as usual is taking care of stuff around the house. I hear her go into my room, but I don't think anything of it cause she was doing laundry at the time. About two hours later she comes over and sits beside be and starts talking about drug usage, so I ask her whats up. Then she pulls my pipe a few lighters and some papes out of her pocket, and tells me If she finds shit like that again ill be grounded. Later I'm just sitting in my basement bummed cause all my shit got booked, but I got over it like I always do.

Here's the good part lol

Today! well today I had just finished seshing at the same friends house, so I walk home and the second I get in the door my mom asks me to go clean my room. I head up into my room and start picking stuff up. As I was doing this I was thinking about the last time I got booked, I remembered that she didn't even mention or show me the chronic she took, and I always put my weed in a different place than my papes pipes etc but it always in the same general area so I'm like what the hell mine as well look to see if anythings still there so I start digging around and don't come up with anything. Then I remembered I put my bud in a board game that was in my closet, so I pull down the board game and open it up, and still see about 12 or 13 grams just sitting in my old tin. I was pretty excited especially since I'm down to about a dime in my current stash, so as a little celebration I'm gonna treat myself to a nice size night sesh tonight :)

2. wow thats amazing, i would never be able to just leave 12 grams just lying around...it'd be gone quick

way to find it tho, what board game was it in? lol have a good session

3. lol It was in the payday box

4. Hah, nice...but getting grounded when you're 18?..hmm.

5. Nice stuff man! Sounds like a cool reward to studying hard for a test I assume haha.

6. oh shut the fuck up. no offense to you personally, but i hate when people ruin the good vibe of a thread with a bullshit comment like that and eventually start veering the thread off course (heh woops). honestly, the only people who should care are the admins because it's their asses on the line if the govt finds out there are users under 18

but good story :D

7. Why exactly is it illegal for underage users to use the board other than the grasscity rules, what exact legal trouble are they pressured with?

8. lol closest I ever came to this was when I found a gram in a pocket of my pants id forgetten about. 12 grams well that would be just magic. Very nice haha.

9. Ah, sorry, bro. I wasn't trying to be a dick - I understand how some parents are, it sucks. And finding bud like that is the shit =P . In fact, I just got an 8th and found a dime I totally forgot about ! Sick sig btw.

10. I care because it would suck if this site was shutdown too. And shutdown for kiddies?
    fuck that. The guy who runs this site is nice enough to put up with a lot of american asshattery. If some underage chimpanzee draws attention to the site and something happens......

I think this is a tremendous community. A lot of personalities stand out. We should all do what we can to keep it. I don't hate on the kids, just don't fucking post....
    Learn what you will, but don't take away a source of enjoyment for me.

Sorry about that, just being selfish.

Getting your shit back is prime! Whether or not she approves, it seems like your mom understands...? Don't push your luck, and find out where she really stands....

11. why??

12. It's a headshop. You must be 18+ or older.