Lucid dreams.

Discussion in 'General' started by TokeWithPassion, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Do any of you get lucid dreams? The last few days I've been getting them and I would be able to roll up a blunt and smoke it and get ripped in my dream. :)

2. i have dreams that aren't lucid where i get high as fuck. i think it's my subconscious telling me to find a new connect

3. I've always wanted to but can't successfully do it:(

4. *update* OP soon realizes he isn't dreaming and is always dry in the morning

5. lmao!

6. Yeah, I've been trying to lucid dream, I started a dream journal a week or so ago, but I've had no luck.

7. I just started this back up, read through my old dream journal. I can't believe how helpful it is to write even a little bit down. I didn't remember most of that haha

8. #8 KNG1UP, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    Finally had my 1st lucid dream!

I don't remember much about it, just bits and pieces, but at one point I was walking around my school trying to find this girl when the janitor started chasing me, well I hid on the other side of the wall so when she ran around the corner I dropped kicked her in the face...

9. I've had 3-5 lucid dreams.. they are so cool. There are some things you can do to try and bring them on or at least make yourself realize when your dreaming. It turns out most people dream every night, but just don't remember. One thing you can do to help yourself realize if your dreaming or not is put a dot on your hand. Whenever you see the dot, look at the time, look away, and then look back. If your dreaming the time will supposedly change. I actually did this in a dream once and the time didn't change... but I didn't connect the fact that the watch I was wearing in the dream I had lost a week earlier.

10. Yeah I've heard if you read something, look away and read it again things will change.. And I just remembered in my dream (I already knew I was Lucid dreaming) I did that about 10 times and it kept changing haha.. And I also looked in the mirror, that was pretty wierd.

11. i think i have before but it didn't last long.. i was looking down at myself from a birds eye view sleeping in my bed and i felt myself like awake with semi conscious thought. so as i was looking down at myself, i wanted to see if i could still control my body even tho im not necessarily it anymore, so i tried to lift up my arms and touch them to face but i couldnt, it was like something was holding my arms down. i felt my arms trying to move so i think i could control body but i just couldnt move.. and after that i have absolutely nooo memory of what happened. i don't know that was really a lucid dream but i tripped out on it when i woke up.

12. What if we are dreaming right now.

13. ahhh!