Lucid Dreaming

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by An0maly, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Okay so i recently discovered Lucid Dreaming, for those of you who don't know its a dream that you can control. Since I already was really intrigued by DMT and Hallucinogens, this seemed really cool to me. I think that dreaming is way more relevant than ppl give it credit, and i think it may be our connection to another dimension/universe and its defiantly a different level of consciousness at the least.

My question is has anyone been able to master lucid dreaming a bit, because im sure as fuck going to figure out how

2. I've had them before but can't get them to last long.

You can pretty much teach yourself to control most/all of your dreams, you just have to believe you can. Its kinda like the Matrix lol. But yeah it seems like everytime I start controlling things, my mind realizes its being tricked and I wake up.

3. Yeah I've had them a few times, I must admit they are really cool. The most important thing you need to know when trying to acheive them is this: When you have a lucid dream, you will often find that you will start to wake up, because of the fact that you are aware of your dreaming. In my experience this happens by the room you are in etc. gets lighter and lighter, or you get a sensation of your eyes trying to open. If this happens and you wish to keep dreaming, spin around. Make yourself spin quickly on the spot (in your dream) and this often allows you to carry on dreaming for a little longer.
    Anyway, good luck!