Lucid dreaming

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by flapjack1439, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Found out when ever i smoke bud in a dream i make myself licid dream. I stopped smoking 4 weeks ago. So I've dremt(? Whata the passes tense of dream?) About smoke 3-4 times and everytime i realize what im doing and stop. Then i can just do whatever i want. Its awesome.

Kinda fucks with me when i wake up though cant tell if i really smoked or.not.

What are things you've done to make yourself lucid.dream?

2. My friend said he asked himself every half hour for a whole day "Am i dreaming?" And when he started lucid dreaming he heard demonic voices and got scared and woke up.

He said he has not wanted to try again since.

3. He heard the demonic voice ask if he was sleeping? Thatd b scary as shit

4. I'm not good at keeping up with it, but I keep a dream journal by my bed and write down my dreams in the most detail I can as soon as I wake up. It tells your mind you want to remember your dreams and induces more and more lucid dreaming. Doesn't work 100% when you first start but when I kept up with it I would have amazing lucid dreams every night. You could also induce sleep paralysis by laying completely still, not moving at all till you fall asleep. This makes your body fall asleep first so your heads still active while sleeping, but I don't recommend this. You can wake up, but your body will be paralyzed and you'll basically be tripping and won't be able to move till your body wakes up.

5. I do it about once a week, it makes it feel like you haven't slept once you wake up.

6. yeah like what another poster said, I asked 'is this a dream?' and once I did that, I was free to do what I wish (no demonic voices). I've always been really good at controlling my dreams though. I go back to good dreams all the time. :p

7. I love lucid dreams :)..They have been getting way more intense lately. Aka walking thru portals to other planets...trippy stuff

8. During the day I ask myself "Am I dreaming?" and try to put my finger through the palm of my hand (which only works in dreams).

9. good call mc vagina (lol) i just look at my hands and make sure i have all 10 fingers lol in dreams such little detail like that is usually altered... also u touch your nose....

I've lucid dreamed about 10 times... its very overwhelming when you feel as conscious as real life but you realize your in a dream.... the main thing is once you become lucid you gotta think of shit to do ... the first time i got lucid i was like oh my god! and i walked around and eventually the dream swept me up out of lucidity.... you have to know what your gonna wanna do but mostly you have to keep your senses active

overall lucid dreaming is cool as hell... i stopped doing most of the shit to get lucid though so i don't have as much vivid dreams....

also if your really interested Ld4all.com is the shit... that site is wat helped me get lucid dreaming down

10. I can't lucid dream it sucks. Which is weird because I dream about some fucked up shit which obviously could only happen in dreams but I just can't realise it.

Is there some tips to start lucid dreaming?

11. The most lucid dreams I ever had was back when I was in the navy and was drugged up on gravol and the motion of the ship prevents you from being in a really deep sleep. Mind you the sleep was always really good just the DREAMS, holy shit! When we would do watch turn overs, after the off going watch passed on work related information then the oncoming watch would have dream sharing time lol

12. yeah there's a lot of pharmaceuticals which will induce lucid dreams. a dream journal definitely helps... when you are dreaming, look for things that don't make sense, or are not possible in "reality"
    also, my brain is very aware of how much time has passed since a certain moment, even while i'm asleep. for example, i will wake up in my dream, and i'll be aware that i've only been asleep for maybe 5 hours. boom, lucid dream

i realized recently that LIFE is lucid dreaming. pretty cool, huh