Lucid Dreaming! Living the dream

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Anyone on this forum into lucid dreaming? I have been reading up on it, and now that I am on tolerance break (no weed disrupting my rem sleep) I am going to try to accomplish these dreams.

The idea of being so free in your own world sounds amazing. I would love to fly around the world and do all sorts of drugs in my dreams :D

I have a feeling not all grasscity goers have lucid dreams because I don't know how possible it is if you're smoking weed often but maybe I am wrong.

If you have had lucid dreams or know anything on the subject feel free to add your thoughts. :wave:

2. I tried taking a free online corse on lucid dreams and astral travel and it didnt work for shit. I would love to master it tho. Good luck.

3. Good luck on that, I just realized that i should try too, and almost did once, but as soon as i realized it was a dream i woke up

i think imma try again

I found this ehow on it, sounds somewhat legit, http://www.ehow.com/how_2296478_have-lucid-dreams.html

Makes some sense

4. Been Lucid Dreaming for a little over 5 years with good results, ask me anything you guys need to know I'm pretty sure I can shed some light on the topic because when I first started it was a lot to take in :devious:

5. What would you say are the most basic and important ways to make lucid dreams a reality? How often do you have successes with lucid dreams?

I've read that clocks don't really tell time in dreams, and you can't turn lights on or off. I think I'm gonna get in to a habit of analyzing things like this in real life so I do it when I dream too.

thanks for the advice!

About melatonin, they can give me vivid dreams but they tend to make me sleep no longer than 5-6 hours and I get really weird headaches a little after I use them, so I don't want to use melatonin anymore. Any other herbs that are good for lucid dreaming?

6. I am 9/10 conscious in my dreams and able to control them is this what you are talking about?

7. yeah. the idea is that when you are dreaming, you can roam around and have an experience or adventure. people who are good at lucid dreaming can teach themselves to fly and do all sorts of interesting things in their dreams.

To me having lucid dreams sounds like a really interesting experience, and I have had dreams where I was aware of in the past, but I don't think I've ever taken control of them

8. Hey man please think twice about this. I was into lucid dreaming about 12 years ago when i was 12, and i was really into it. within a year almost all my dreams were lucid. Yea you can fly around, bang mad chicks, whatever but sometimes its hard to make the things change in the dream, you have to concentrate REALLY hard, but also sometimes like halfway thru you lose control and strange things happen, its not that you lose lucidity its that you lose control over the enviroment and its scary. you have full consiousness but your just a player and cant control your actions as well. also after about 2 years the dreams started taking FAST turns for the worse, and turning into night terrors, read:worse than nightmares, and giving me night screams as well. worst time of my life to bring back the non lucid dreams, seriously i dont like even thinking about it.

9. I am also on a t-break so I can finally remember my dreams better and with better detail. I dont think weed suppresses REM sleep, but instead you just cannot remember that you have dreamed. Anyway, a few weeks ago I had a dream and I checked the time and it was 5:60 and I was late for work. I should have realized that it would be 6:00 but I failed to do so. It's tough to get lucid, I will have to read some more, but it is very interesting and I've been wanting to try it for awhile.

Everything seems so real in a dream. I was in this beautiful valley with a wide river flowing through it that had some sort of dam at the end. I stood on top of the reservoir and jumped down about 15 ft into the water and it felt like I actually jumped off and landed in the water. I then proceeded to open my eyes and I could see very clearly brown murky river water. I love dreams!

10. All of my dreams are like this, I used to never dream when i sleep, then i started taking ketamine a lot, and now i have really wierd dreams, I don't have full control but i have limited control, but if there is something I want to do i can do it in my dreams, but if i really want to do sometime like REALLY want to I rarely have enough control for it, its wierd.

11. How exactly do you lucid dream, like i found the e how, but how do you control it, do you just imagine and it happens or what?

Never had a lucid dream, i almost did, but when i recognised it as a dream i instantly woke up

12. fuck yea i love chillin in my own world

13. Calea Zachataechichi

Dream Herb. I'm pretty sure it helps you have lucid dreams. I was going to start growing it because it seems interesting to me. Do a google search on it.

14. I totally wanna try this now... I've never had a lucid dream, and I rarely remember my dreams.

15. I want some advice on this too. Heard of it but never really tried to make it work...

16. i have lucid dreams all the time. but in the sense that i know it is a dream; i watch myself in third person. i have had a few dreams where i could control what i did, but for some reason the only thing i want to do is jump around(when i jump in my dreams i go like 30ft in the air and slowly float back down).

it's a lot of fun:D :smoke:

17. ya'll wanna have some crazzy ass dreams!?!?

if u can handle it run out to ur local GNC or vitamin shop and pick up

MYCOMEND
    by: NewChapter Organics, with tonic mushrooms
    http://www.iherb.com/productdetails.aspx?c=1&pid=98&utm_source=gb&utm_medium=f3

and pick up some melatonin dietary supplements
    http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...am=natrol_melatonin_5_mg_ta&CAWELAID=61288843

take mushrooms like 2 to 3 times a day and melatonin before bed and u should be lucid dreaming within a few days if not the first or second night

just be careful if u forget ur dreamin u could b caught in sum INTENSE dreaming that will get ur blood rushing!

18. I'm gonna start my dream journal tonight in an hour when i go to sleep :D

19. #20 Gnomish, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    How did you first become aware that you weren't dreaming? Any special techniques? What kind of drills so to speak did you do to get to the point where you can lucid dream with no problems? How many tries was it before you got it?

Thanks in advance. I know it's a lot of questions but i'm so interested in this subject. :hello: