Lucid dreaming is AMAZING!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DiAMOND SMOkE, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Hello I'm new to gc btw well anyways to the point, well tonight I couldn't get any sleep at all so after a few hours I got tired. Then I said to myself "damn.. Wish i could experience lucid dreaming". So I proceeded to do one of those reality checks where you look at your hand and pinch it. So next thing you know I'm falling asleep then out of no where I'm in my house in the kitchen sitting down, then I notice that the kitchen looked differently. I then see my sister (btw all this felt real) so I ask her "Am I dreaming?". So I then thought in my mind fuck it I'ma do a reality check then I proceeded to pinch my hand and I noticed I didn't feel any pain. So while I was still pinching my hand I pulled on my skin and it was like rubber I pulled it then I wrapped my extra skin around my finger for some reason then I thought: " Holy sh¥t I'm dreaming!!" so then I was like: Awwwwwwww yeahhhhh . All this felt extremely close to real life. Ha ha I'm glad I experienced it.

Anyways that was my first time and feel free to post any experiences with lucid dreaming. :D

2. Sorry for wall of txt btw doing this from my phone and I didn't want to forget any of it

3. I need to try it. So you pinched your hand and just fell asleep?

4. Damn I want to do this

5. You have to look at it first.

6. #6 DiAMOND SMOkE, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nah I was tired beforehand and I pinched my hand and after like a little while I fell asleep. Then for some reason I did the same thing in my dream thus leading to a lucid dream :)

7. Guys LD is legit at first I was skeptical bout it that's why I tried one of those reality checks but trust me it's worth it

8. I never get to lucid dream :( . The nearest thing i get to that is Sleep paralysis and it sucks

9. God I hate sleep paralysis.

Always feels like somebody is about to get you, but it's just your mind catching back up to your body lol.

10. I've gotten sleep paralysis but it only lasts for a lil bit like I can't move than all of a sudden I just jolt up.

11. I know, i used to get it EVERY night and it would last longer and longer. I read about it and people used to think it was a demon watching you 0_o

12. I've been trying to lucid dream for a few months now, but no luck yet.

13. #13 DiAMOND SMOkE, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Keep trying bro I swear it felt like another reality ha idk

14. i am never like am i dreaming..? its just what happens in my dreams, i had a lucid dream that i was driving and rolled a car once, then i woke up was like da fuck..?

15. The closest I ever got was when it felt like my whole body was shaking, like an earthquake. I think the bed felt like it was shaking too. Then I started to get excited and then it all went away. Crazy shit! It's legit.

16. So what exactly is lucid dreaming? I don't get to remember my dreams much anymore, I guess thats because I go to sleep high. But damn I have some intense dreams when I take a break for a day or so. Lucid?

17. Being lucid in a dream is when you know that you are dreaming while your dreaming once you achieve this you have the ability to do whatever you want. Pretty awesome if you ask me

18. When I was younger I was able to observe and acknowledge that I was dreaming, didn't know what LD was at the time so I'd just wake myself up instead.

Anyone got tips on how to do this?

19. Cruizer, same thing. Basically it was like I somewhat knew that I was in a dream and I could also control when I wanted to wake up. Can you practice lucid dreaming or something? Or like do certain things to make it happen?

20. Lucid dreaming happened to me once/

. I went to bed like normally. I feel asleep and my mind went... well blank because i was asleep. I awoke into a hazy dark dreamscape. And from out of nowhere a big 8 foot bear came running at me. I was jumping really high, like bouncing up and down about 3 meters high while backing away from the bear

He came running at me. He had big sharp teeth and looked very vicious. He had very violent primal instincts about him, no emotions, kill everything, eat food, and make babys. I started to jump up and kick him in his face! i looked around at the dark hazy dreamscape. Its was like there was a 15 meter radius around me of light and then beyond the 15 meter radius was a very dark, gloomy greyish haze.

Then it hit me. I was dreaming! and thought "because how else did i get here? i don't remember coming here. i just woke up here and this defiantly isn't my room. I can do what ever i want in this dream i realised, no rules of gravity or basic physic laws. I was jumping up to the bear and kicking him in the face 4 times in one jump.

Suddenly 2 more bears appear from nowhere and start violently running at me. Teeth snarled, massive claws on their hands and a very evil emotionless look on their faces. These bears are massive and are a very dark chocolate looking colour.

So i was fighting the bears of by jumping up and kicking them in the face. They started getting gradually smaller and vanish into a haze of nothingness.

I didn't give it a second thought i was concentrating on the relevant events of the dream. I thought to myself "im going to try and fly" so i jumped up and kept going up. I was flying. i made it up about 10 meters and stopped going up and gradually drifting back down on a breeze. I landed back on the ground and tried flying again but i only went about 3 meters high before coming back down.

I cant really remember much from there but i just went of and done some random stuff and i lost the connection to the dream so from there so it was just like i was viewing it while having 0 thoughts and not acknowledging anything. Its almost like being 90% unconscious.

Yeah um this makes alot of sense to me when i read it over but in reality it may just be a big listing of insane nonsense. just bear that in mind haha