Lucas Formula in soil?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by irishboy, Mar 13, 2010.

1. i am in a soil-less mix called Sun Shine#4. i am doing the Lucas Formula right now but am only in week one of flowering. i have never seen a soil grow using the LF, so i am wondering will it work with soil and have good results? any feed back will get a rep point for the help.

thanks!

2. I have not used the Lucas Formula for a complete run in soil, but I do keep my mother plants in Soil and give them nutrients using the Lucuas Formula mix once a week. They look great, and I have never had one problem with them. Just make sure you feed a couple times with pure water in between feeding with nutes.

On the flip side though, being that you are using soil I would look to going completely organic in the future. I love the Lucas formula, and have had great success with it over and over, but fertilizer salts just seem better for hydro.

At the end of the day, you will still end up with bud, and General Hydroponics nutes are afforable and easy. :)

3. Im using GH flora series with no prob. Im in FFOF so I only add nutes when deficiencies are about to start. Other than that just RO water

4. thanks for the heads up guys +rep to both of you.