lucas formula and carb boosters

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by needa, May 13, 2011.

1. is there really a reason to add carb boosters while using the lucas formula. i know the micro bloom combo has everything ur plant needs. but does adding the boosters really help? my ph and ppms are on point. my trust in a $90 light that turned out to be crap is the reason behind my low yield im sure. but would love a little knowledge from peeps that use lucas and have tried the with and without effect from bloom boosters.

2. If its part of the formula, use it!

3. ...no, 0-8-16 is all you need. If your using RO water you may need cal./mag. Other than that, I've never had a problem with Lucas. I just harvested 452 grams dry off of a 600 watt HPS....while using The Lucas Formula.

4. #4 needa, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    have you used the boosters with the lucas also? or just the lucas? im really hoping for a response of....

"yes, i have experimented and done all of the leg work for ya since your too impatient and lazy to do it for yourself. but since im such a nice guy....i noticed that there was/was not (circle one) a difference."

here is a pic at day 55. its not that im hurting too bad. im just wondering if i can get more out of it... without wasting my cash.

[​IMG]

5. ...hey bro, click the "Ask Lucas" link in my sig. I'm sure your questions have been answered there, from the horse's mouth. :D

6. ty will do

7. I experimented this past grow with using florabloom\calmag and the buds seem to be a bit more sweeter, and harder on both the Nirvana White Widow and Northern Lights.

I run 0-6-12 because of low power light. (400w HPS)