Lsv Questions?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SlickMoneY, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I just bought my LSV and have a couple quick maybe even dum questions. My first one is, Whats the best temp to burn the weed because it seems like i have been going thru my weed like crazy because of it getting burnt to quick and like i use the transfer wand and i pack it to the max and i only get like 4-5 good vapes before i have to change the herbs, is that normal? What setting do most people have the knob at. And My second qeustion is i got this big ass Water adapter, and you can pack about a good 2 grams if grinded up fine. Im like shit i dont wanna pack that much weed erytime i wanna toke. So i dont know what to do about that except pack 2 gz and smoke it, and i actually had to put a screen in there cuz the whole was to big damn it. I was mad a lil bit. This is my first vaporizer and shit so the high is not as intense as it used to be when I used to smoke just my bong. but no coughin like crazy so far....are there anymore attachments worth getting for the lsv and what sites would u recommend? Thnx.....Again GC. 

2. nvm ..HOW about I google it. HA! thnx anywayzzzzz...HA! #THREADFAIL

3. IM ABOUT TO GET MY LSV IN THE MAIL? HOWS IT HITTING NOW?

4. ^^^bro i just introduced my ass to Vapor Bonging..that shit is crazzy huge  milky hits with no crazy ass cough .....well sometimes.....but damn..lol