LSV Questions and Answers & General Info.....

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lwien, Jan 27, 2013.

1. #1 lwien, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    Ok, that's it. There are soooo many posts in regards to the LSV, I thought it may be a good idea to break the LSV out into it's own thread so, one, it won't litter the Vaporizer Club thread, and two, for those that have questions, answers and just observations about this vape, they can post it up here.

2. Will it fit inside my anus?

3. Your anus? No problem.

4. Oh cool! And what about yours?

5. What type of vape is the LSV and also what does that stand for?

6. AC powered glass on glass handheld that's designed to work with bongs . LSV stands for Life Sabre Vaporizer.

7. I've been thinking of buying an lsv and want to know if I can find it for under $200.thanks

8. Yes you can. Check out the manufacturer's site, 7th Floor.

9. u ever tried it with the tamers? Is it just for a cooling effect?

10. I never tried the tamers, but yes, it is just for cooling.

11. LSV love =D.

12. I think ive come to terms that this is what I'll be getting sometime this year. Should be a nice addition to my collection.

13. To remove the knob, you simply pull straight out firmly , correct ?

14. Yessss. Love the LSV. Any Q's direct them here been using it pretty much solely for a few months. Has anyone tried the vapexhale ez load bowls with the LSV? Seems like it would work awesome.

15. Yes that's how you remove it.

16. Heos does

17. Yeah LSV!

I finally got the trick of the transfer wand after listening to lwien, you have to hold it in the air at a downward angle, higher than your mouth, so that the weed can't fall into the other screen and combust. But every now and then I'll get tiny particles of weed on my tongue.. Oh well, I'll just stick to using it with my bong lol

18. Yeah, it's my favorite way to use it.

19. Since you've had both the DBV and the LSV, Iwien, how does the highest heat setting compare on both? I like to vaporize at a lower temp than most people to get taste going, but when turned up, is the LSV get uncomfortable to handle?

20. Highest heat setting is the same on both in that at the highest setting, they both seem to be operating at the same temp.

Regarding how uncomfortable it gets, I vape with the dial around 1:00 and at that setting, I would guess it's around 380 to 385F. At that setting, no, it does not get uncomfortable to hold. But at full tilt, which is beyond combustion, to me, it does get quite hot.........not to hot to hold, but a bit uncomfortable