LST'd and Very Sexxxy

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by treeluv503, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Suhp then

My girl is under 2; 4ft specturms and 3 cfls
    w/ no flower light yett =//

FoxFarm- Soil, Big bloom, Grow big, and Tiger bloom.
    Also PH adjuster and smelly shitt i think is Dark energy
    and Magical (magnesium, calcium, and iron.)

veg. 24/0
    Meet Pac :)

Pineapple AK-47

Attached Files:

2. Cool looking plant man, dig how purple the stems are!

3. Yup yup that's the Pineapple AK-47 trait. haha she is looking great bro.

4. i photo-shocked her i believe, she got left out side cause i feel asleep. . . then i just put her back to her schedule. . alls good cause new growth doesn't have the pale green as some leaves got. ='//

5. [​IMG]

Idk if you can see, but i photo shocked her. She's fine but damn. Noob stat =[[[[

6. update.
    Pac is doing well. :)

7. Dude you need to get better pictures, they are hella small.

8. iight. i need to get my camera back from my grannys. lols

9. ill get at pac in a little bit, right now she is tied down in one place, and she's chill for now. Im just workin on trying to get a flower light for her or two. She is a big girl; AND when she does start to flower i will be takin Extra extra care cause she will be my biggest yeilder.Yes SHE WILL.

10. Update, To be completly honest, she'll veg for another month or half month. Pockets r empty... completly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Wow dude, looks like it's done a whole lot in a week's time...nice work.

12. thanks bro. and to be honest i just got cash today for my flower set up. im soooooo stoaked.

13. [​IMG]

AHHHHH i got my plants love. :)

14. Yeah buddy. So you have some mylar panels or something like that you throw around that frame?

15. haha bro, im workin on it with coverin it. im just going to get tarp like material and cover it. right now she's just in a dark as made possible room. She might hermie, or i might be able to save her if i can act quick.

16. Cool dude...just curious. In that last shot it looks like a mylar panel on that one side. Didn't know if you had the whole deal set up to be able to remove panels real quick since it looks like you like to bring her outside a bit. Looks good man, ur stoked!!

17. #20 treeluv503, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    Im also thinkin tarp. i don't necessarily need reflexive material. it would be wonderful, but i just can't at the moment. i am stoaked. Ill post pics later when she gets to her beautiful flowers.

She's been in dark tho till tomorrow morn at 6. soo 2o hours in the dark to flower from 24/0 to 12/12