LST

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xFOXx518, Mar 7, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    When can I start LST my plant is starting to look rough and I was thinking maybe it's not getting enough light all around and also I don't want to to get too tall it's about 5" now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. There nothing on that plant to block light . What kind of lighting are you running? . Looks like some nute burn alongside some over watering or temp issue

• Like Like x 1
  3. 150w CFL I have it in miracle grow soil and I was over watering it but caught myself a few days ago when can you start LST

4. You can start lst whenever. Its not necessary for light at this point though. With miracle grow your feeding nutrients to your plant everytime you water. Slow release water activated nutrients. You're going to continue over feeding in that soil because everytime you water you don't have a choice but to feed also

5. Focus on getting her healthy. Lst should be the last thing on your mind rite now she looks banged up. That mg is burning her. Def not under control.

6. How do I fix it? I'm a little scared of messing of the roots if I transplant it

7. Start a new seed in different soil. Fastest way to remedy this. Seedlings will take a long time to recover.

8. Is this one a lost cause or should I just let it grow?