LST while in flower? Is it okay?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KushKing00, Jan 2, 2012.

1. #1 KushKing00, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    Im on day three of flower and I wanted to tie down a few more branches to allow more light penitration. Think it would cause any problems?

Not trying to go super crazy just 1 or 2 branches per plant.

Any input?

2. I would hope not because Ive always done that until about mid flower when I'm satisfied with all the placement

3. As long as it's not too much, but if your just moving branches out of the way with like string or something that should be fine.

More light penetration is def better

4. ^^^ agreed

5. its never too late for lst. as long as the branch is able to bend.

6. I am in my second week of Flower and my branches are still flexible enough that I was able to LST them yesterday, and before the end of the day, they were all turned back toward the light and looking good. Lights come back on in 5 minutes so I am excited to see what they did overnight.

7. [quote name='"Beachbound"']I am in my second week of Flower and my branches are still flexible enough that I was able to LST them yesterday, and before the end of the day, they were all turned back toward the light and looking good. Lights come back on in 5 minutes so I am excited to see what they did overnight.[/quote]

Excellent..... Yes I love being there the second they see the light to compare from last night :)