LST vs non trained autoflower dwarfs

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by itzTiz, May 14, 2013.

1. Heres a few more of the LST'd plants, before i cut one of them =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. cut them? looks like they have only just started flowering dude, I'd say you have at least 5 weeks left on those

• Like Like x 2
  3. What were the end results?  Your plants were looking awesome.

4. Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but do you remember what strain this was dude?? This looks like a ton of bud!

5. Heya man, yeah that's a Lowryder#2, I bred it myself for a few generations since I bought the original seeds about 10 years ago. I have 7 of them growing right now. Although these are much smaller than the one in the photo as I have purposely stunted their growth so I can fit them all in a small space. I'm making seeds so I don't need them to be big this time. Come check out my journal man, it's my first time making feminised seeds

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll definitely check it out! I've always wondered how the hell people make feminized seeds!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reverse a female with colloidal silver; when it flowers male parts, take that pollen (if your lucky enough to get some) and throw it on another female plant during flower. You can throw it on the same plant's flowers to self as well. The seeds will come out fem.

• Like Like x 1