LST Training Auto

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GreenThumbedVolFan, Nov 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. When I first started learning about LST I read it didn't matter when u started but now I'm learning veg or pre flower. If I started after flowering can that mess it up and or am I spinning my wheels at this point?

2. It's best when they're in early vege, the stems and branches are more flexible. LST is done to improve yields by training plants in a way that they receive the optimal light for your growing space, also to multiply the bud sites and colas. So u may wanna try a bit sooner next time but I'm a rokkie, what do I know?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. You'll probably mess it up more than you will help it but if it's still reasonably flexible it's not too late but autos will easily fill your lights optimum footprint all on their own I would bet. I've never been able to improve an auto with LST, but I only have a 2x2 footprint so I am usually trying to limit the spread rather than increase it.

4. Yeah man the stems
    Yeah I'm kinda new to this too, but I read that you have to do it when the branches are flexible and easy to bend. They are probably to stiff, and will break really easy. Good luck man.

5. You can super crop up to 2-3 weeks in flower . Lst, as long as you don't break the stem, your good. Its going to help keep that canopy even so all the colas get the same light. You can tie down at anytime.

6. Why don't you make a pvc square or whatever and make a Scrog net.

It's working pretty good for me haha

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

8. no, not necessarily, just because an auto is flowering does not mean it has lost it's flexibility because they start flowering when they are quite young. Everything you read on the internet about cannabis then has to be filtered through an auto interpreter.
    Glad I could help

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yea I knew the stems couldn't be hard but I thought since it flowered so early (23 days) they might still be flexible enough but I think it was still too late. It seemed to plateau after I tied her down. Talkative... You are so right about an auto interpreter lol these things have a mind of their own. I do plan on making a screen for scrog I'm jus lost on how to do that and still be able to pull reservoirs out for nute change???

10. Hey people while we are on the subject of lst in flower I have a question no one has answered here.
    LST noob
    Any help is appreciated .

11. [​IMG][​IMG]

The one on the right is lsd25 auto by fast buds and it’s been lst’d since day 1

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum