LST Question? I NEED YIELD! I'M GOING BROKE!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by strumpetlova, May 24, 2010.

1. Hi Grass City,

I currently have six Nirvana Master Kush plants that are about two-three weeks into flowering outdoors. I'm using Fox Farms Ocean Forest and The General Hydroponics BioThrive Bloom and Black Diamond Humic Acid also Via Grow Viabloom and Bat guano teas. I have about three different phenos that have skyrocketed to about 2 1/2 ft already. However, I was hoping for them to veg longer until June. I started them inside in late Feb. I've lost about 14 of them already to animals and bad caregivers:mad::mad::mad::mad:. I gave two of the largest ones a 90 degree LSTtoday hoping that this would increase my yield. For some reason I didn't think to top them during veg. Was this a wise decesion or should I just let them go as normal and pray for more vertical growth?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Any input would be greatly appreciated thanx.

2. I don't think any stressful techniques like that are good to use during flowering. I'd stick
    to bending in flowering. My girls are outdoor right now in veg I top them every so often, alternating branches, they're like small shrubs right now. Also I do a lot of bending.