LST on a transplant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tehpurplepills, Aug 24, 2011.

1. #1 tehpurplepills, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    alright so i had 1 plant i started indoors, had to move outdoors, but again had to move indoors. it has about a 7 inch tall tree trunk hardness stem and is about 19 inches tall total. it had preflowers for about 2 weeks but just now did i start to notivce a funky skunky smell. im wondering if there would be any advantage to using LST type tydown on the branches

i have 4 3 feet long 32 watts in a row right above it, and only one plant so i really want to bush it out to be shaped like a rectangle when veiwed from above as most i can to take advantage of all the light that is falling to its side if you understand

its kind of stressed rightnow because i had it outside in very clayey soil, it was very difficult to transplant without disturbing the roots but still the main chunk is in clay, only the sourounding dirt is some bagged organic dirt i may have overfertalized because since i moved it indoors, for the first week the bottom 2 layers of leaves died, and most leaves tips are burnt, theve stayed burnt looking but hasnt increased in severity for about 14 days now