Lst in flowering stage?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by coolcalin812, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Can I continue lst when I switch to 12/12? I don't want it to be too tall

2. You can be very carefull tho as I found out today the stems are much tougher do any training few hours after watering

3. yes, bending stems is the one kind of training you can still do in flowering, but it would be good to stop tying down branches as the stretch finishes (roughly 2-4 weeks into flowering), after that the stems will just get stiffer but wont grow anymore, making it both harder and unnecessary to continue tying them down.

4. I LST all the way into flowering stage now have strong Cola everywhere. Blue Cheese 4th week of flowering

Attached Files:

5. Not sure if it counted as full fledged LST but my tallest girl needed tied down a bit after bud sites had formed to keep her from running into my light. No ill effects yet /shrug

6. you saying they stop growing if you lst them 2 weeks into flower?

7. no the LST doesnt play a role in that. they always stretch at the beginning of flowering, then stop growing in length and from then on pretty much just the buds get bigger and the stems get harder.

8. Kinda bushy

Attached Files:

9. Update even more bushy

Attached Files: