Lst in 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StayBoatin., Feb 25, 2007.

1. Would it be smart to attempt some lst during 12/12 and/or after bud production has started?:confused:

2. personally i would only do it if you think the plants will hit the light otherwise i dont see much of a point, u should really specify your grow and show pictures if possible... helps ALOT espcecially when i think the majority of people on here are visual learners (just a hunch)

3. That would be kinda hard since they are Budding, How bout you just try to tuck the large Fan leaves under the bud sites so that they will recieve more of the light. Thats what I'm doing and I'm in 14 days of flowering, It seems to be working out very well, To the point where my bud sites have gotten taller so where I don't need to tuck under as much. Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

4. tying them over can be done anytime without ill effects, just be careful, Try and get the light hitting all the buds and by all means tucking leaves under is the way to go also, Nothing wrong with getting the light thru there...
    Gluck buddy.... No fimming though

5. Acctually i was just asking. I haven't yet started my actual grow, just a tiny sprout im doing 12/12 from seed too end to get a little experience with the problems im gonna face. I dont intend on lsting that one because there is no point.
    Thanks for the advice anyway