Lst During Flowering???? Asap

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NLCannabis, May 14, 2014.

1. Hey guys.

I decided to tie down my "mytjical" lady today. Day 10 in flower. I haven't ever done this in flower. So. Just trying to be sure that I didn't just ruin this chick!!

Take a look at before and after photos... Tell me if you think it's fine or if I should loosen/untie ASAP!

Thanks!

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

"The best teacher is experience and not through someone's distorted point of view." - Jack Kerouac

Everything seen here is taken from sources online and in No WAY is this real at all. These posts are purely for entertainment value only and hold NO truth.

Attached Files:

2. -Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

"The best teacher is experience and not through someone's distorted point of view." - Jack Kerouac

Everything seen here is taken from sources online and in No WAY is this real at all. These posts are purely for entertainment value only and hold NO truth.

Attached Files:

3. Oh your good bro. I deal with the initial flower stretch with late lst. In fact i was just doing this earlier today to my ww, 8 days in flower.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sweet. I was really hoping so because tying this bitch down and seeing all those tops pop through to the top now... Was awesome lol. I'll post progressive photos too! Just to be safe.

This gal is the last of 5 seeds that all sprouted and died immediately due to these seeds being so old I'm guessing... But it's a really amazing story how I got them and where they were bred/came from... As close to landrace indica/landrace sativa hybrid as I'll ever get! Brought to the US by a trusted friend from the Himalayan of Nepal. High thc, small/uniform stature, and color/buzz of lanky sativa with BLACK TOPS! Lol. Crazy. But. I have posted the whole tale as told by my dad on my other threads.

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

• Like Like x 1

5. -Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

Attached Files:

6. I just found a crap load of pipe cleaners and got rid of the twine! I also strapped down some branches to lower, spread out, strategic places.

Those things are amazing for LST! They attach well to any pot tops and that way turning/watering isn't a chore. Cool stuff lol.

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

7. Still being told lst in 12/12 is a no go?

Hmmmm.

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

8. Don't listen to it mate. You can even go so far as to monster crop in flower! Oh the humanity!
    On another note,did you take clones from the girl before throwing her into flower?

9. You bet your sweet ass I did! Lol.

But. Because we're moving into our new home about 3000 miles away very soon... I have them in solo cups and will probably give then to a friend. =(

But. I get to move into my brand new room in my new house!!! =)

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

10. Hmmmm how much time do you have before the move? If you have access to it, or are able to make it,you should look into using coloidal silver. Make some feminine seeds to start back up when you get to your new home,as well as preserving the strain.

11. Good idea!!

I started thinking of ways to stress them into popping sacs out... And then collecting them up. But. Unreliable lol. Your idea is best. I'll keep you posted though! And if i manage to keep these awesome genetics alive, maybe you'll get some one day! ;)

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

12. I'm a just over a week into flower and still LSTing my lady.  Nothing wrong with trying to keep the canopy even. :)

13. Holy crap!!

I had no idea this worked so well in flower! And. FAST!

12 hours dark after my lst yesterday... This morning I have 9 tops!

But of course.., somewhere along the line.... I broke a branch. A small branch at the top (of course) was cracked and held on by a piece of skin lol. I taped it together really well and "set it" like a bone. Hope it grows okay. Still hasn't died after 6 hours or so.

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

14. I'll post some photos.

And...

Everyone is pushing organic growing on me, but I have a big bottle of Bloom from Humboldt Nutrients and really want to use it lol. I feel like it'd mess it up at this point. So I just use my seabird guano tea instead. Ideas? Advice?

It's just looking really good as of now and I need the best advice I can get here. Not your opinions... Just what works best!!

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

15. So. Tons of photos. Lol.

All mixed up too!

But. I broke a branch (taped now), keep finding these little "burns" that I'm assuming are from heat/light stress because I just moved into big flower cab yesterday and old was 85 degrees with close lights, and I just need an assessment of the plant at this point. Day 11 flower.

And I will forever LST at this time now! Thanks a bunch!

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

Attached Files:

16. Oh Yea!

There's a weird thing going on.

Fan leaves are purplish on the top half of the stems. You can see in photos. Just bothers me as to why lol.

=)

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

17. Looking good my friend!! Small breaks heal up pretty fast while in flower,you'll be fine in a week, and it'll form a fat ass knuckle that will make the branch stronger. It's just an aggressive form of monster cropping really!
    If you do make some seed I would totally be down to trading, I've got seeds of my own breeds still that I'd be willing to part with!

18. Purple on top photo first.

Then other photos of the suspectd heat/light stress.

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

Attached Files:

19. Thanks man. I hope so! I'll have to get back to you about seeding. I am going to try since I can get pollen from the breeder. It's old (10 yearsish) but is what I need!

And. This stupid guano tea. I have a tea with 2oz seabird guano to a gallon... 0-13-0...But always guessing as to how much to feed. Idk. That's why I was contemplating just using the Humboldt Nutrients Bloom instead... But didn't know how detrimental to would be... Really.... Not some organic guru's opinion lol. So. Might use it. Idk. Afraid it'll just throw everything out of whack!

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

20. Man. What nutes do you use? I have no idea what to use anymore. I have access to almost everything out there, but many say "using fox farm ocean forest with chemical fertilizer is disastrous" or "once you go organic you have to stay organic" or "chemicals cause you to have to replace all your nutrients on the soil after every watering" ect. Basically I've never used anything bottled and I want to lol. But many keep telling me how messed up that idea is when using soil. Idk. What yourbtake?

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis