LST beginner help needed!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yupthatguy, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Completed my first lst job one one of my plants I want to be sure it's the right way before doing it to the others can anyone help? [​IMG]

"Master scroller"

2. It looks good to me man.

3. What strain is this plant?

4. I might make a couple suggestions to you man. First, I would say try to find something that will not cut into the side of the plant the way that string likely will. Some people use nylons like from pantyhose, or torn up plastic shopping bags. Just something a little easier on the plant. Also, I noticed that the soil looks dry. I try and remember to water mine at least a couple hours before bending them ( it makes them more flexible ).

• Like Like x 1
  5. But you have the plant in a good position to get a good result from this LST.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wow! Plants are looking amazing today less than 24 hours after lst and the girls are facing right back up think they are doing really well![​IMG]

"Master scroller"

7. i was always told, you dont want leaves touching the soil ever

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Nah, he's using organics. Good advice for bottled nutes though.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I got scared for a second lol I don't know how to get the leaves off the soil if I needed to they are some short ass bushy plants with super tight nodes its some purple bagseed that I had but they are really healthy strong plants hoping for all females!

"Master scroller"

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pre flowering!??? Possible males any insight please help![​IMG][​IMG]

"Master scroller"

11. All I see are male.

12. Why exactly shouldn't the leaves touch the soil? Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread, just a curious new grower.

13. If you are heavy on nutes it can burn leaves because of the direct contact over a continuous period of time

"Master scroller"