Lst and topping

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Rowebro22, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Nice!! So you do a tea? Or just add it in the water and water it? Ive heard really good things from kind soil, i would like to just do my own super soil, i use bottle nutes and am tired of it lol would like to just water and be done through whole grow cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Not really I don’t mix the Neem seed meal with water I just mixed it with my soil before I planted. The mycorrhizae I do mix with water so if you wanted to call that a tea then I guess but I don’t really think it’s a nutrient. It makes a symbiotic relationship with the roots intaking nutrients faster. It says it doesn’t work for up to six weeks but I think I’ve definitely seen noticeable effects health wise and helping with no stress. The Neem seed meal is a pretty good mix from what I’ve read it’s suppose to repel insects and fungus, it’s the left overs after the extraction to make Neem oil. You can mix it with water but I haven’t yet. It has a good NPK ratio as well

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice!! I cant wait to learn all about it, i have a grow going right now that i will be harvesting in about a week, than my outside plants will be going into flower and i will be done for the year, since i will have down time i will be doing alot of studying on the organics side of growing im pretty excited, its about the only thing im lacking

4. It’s amazing how these plants grow and how durable they are, it’s insane. I didn’t go totally organic last year but I wanted to this year so that’s what I did. I will be doing a tea when they are in flower to help with bud rot and other things that will ruin the crop. I’ll keep watching your grow journal! I love watching the growth of marijuana plants!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Same here friend!! Did you start one for this grow yet?

6. No I haven’t I’ve been debating on it! I think I will

• Like Like x 1