Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LST ADVICE!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Turtle1980, Mar 22, 2017.

1. So....my girls are 34 days old today and they are lst'd. They are about 10" tall right now and I am thinkin about letting them go until the end of the month...so my question is should I wait longer or go ahead and flip em at the end of the month....I'm goin for as much yeild as possible in a 4.5'×4.5'×7' tent and this is my first grow...any advice would be greatly appreciated! 20170322_083629.jpg 20170322_083615.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Agreed the end of the month will be fine. Remember how hot it to is going to get in that little tent. I'm not saying you will get a half pound a piece but should be all of 2 1/2 to 4 if your good. I did some like that in a 10x10 room under 4 lights and man went they nice. The buds folded down around the pots and pointed at the ground. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm in 5 gallon pots right now...so I should be good on that end...I've read that that is what most people finish with...but I will consider that...thanks man!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol my bad again I'd say you're solid at the end of the month then.... Im use to buckets I can't size pots for shit

5. Yeah man I should be good on temps...I have a 1000 watt hps on them cause my mh blew and they have been under the HPS for about 2 weeks now and just don't see any reason to put my mh back in being as I am thinkin about flipping them soon. And as for temps right now I don't have my fan on to cool my hood and the temp doesn't get above 80°, with the fan on it drops down to 70° and depending on outside temps it has gotten as low as 63° with lights off and both of my fans goin!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Your good man no worries lol...and it might be my first grow but I have done a shit ton of research before I even started lol...and yeah I was hoping people would agree with the end of the month...I'm just ready to have my own smoke and not have to pay an arm and a leg for it anymore!

7. Yeah they are looking good I'm sure you'll get some good smoke haha... Then you got that hps to get em nice and fat

8. Yeah I can't wait man...2 of them are cookies kush and 2 are amnesia haze and are already smelling really good...thanks for the input man and I hope you have a good day!

• Like Like x 1

9. Ya you should be just fine. Take em to pound town! Best of luck on the first grow. Mine got to 87 the other day for one day and I'm pretty sure it made em pop some naners. I ended up cutting one down and trashing it just to be safe. It was a massive bush to and I don't like a big plant. Them little ones are where its at. Much bigger buds and just better I feel. Also I know people that veg with their HP's all the time and never buy mh. But I like the blue light for that. Keep us updated have fun. Later

10. That amniesa haze is something special. Had it one time before I was cloneing.

11. Thanks man...and yeah I like the look of the small plants with fat buds too...these next couple of weeks are really gonna test my patience though, I really can't wait to flip em and watch em kick into overdrive...and that amnesia is my best lookin girls out of the 4...I can't wait to try them both though lol...but anyway thanks and I will keep you updated!

• Like Like x 1
  12. 87 isn't terribly high... Shouldn't just make a plant grow balls... I veg'd my first grow in 100+ degree weather during the first bit of my grow but they still didnt show sex until flip.

Special Queen#1
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1432973/

13. I honestly think its just luck on this run. Its been one thing after another so probably just a combination of everything bad. Happens every now and then. I just try and avoid anything over 80 85. Had to many seed out but then again it could of just been the strains.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hello how are you all?