LST advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by theislander, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Hey guys I have a question or two about what I should do with my 2 plants. I have them under 6 40w cfls and they're a little under 40 days oldThis is my first time using the lst technique and only my second grow.I realize now I should have tied the first few branches down before they got so thick but unfortunately I'm not that smart, so should I try it now or just let the plant go? I'll be starting flowering tomorrow.Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Think of the stem like gum or laffy taffy. You pull it too quick and itll snap. If you work it around it will stretch as far as you need. Your stems are the same way. You need to twist an bend them back an forth alil bit first to loosen them up. Then you can tie them down. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I would pull them down.  Don't snap the limbs but pull them till they get tight.  Come back the next day and you should notice you can pull them down even further.

4. Glad to hear you got it under control. Check out supercropping..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b6x1oURCnU

Combine this with lst for excellent results, bushes like crazy.