LST 4ft Marijuana Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cmititi, Jul 6, 2017.

1. using this savana tree as inspiration for my grow lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wowwww I'm so jelly lol, don't trip mayne honestly I got on grasscity for 2nd opinions not to gloat about my op. But you sir... have definitely got some bragging rights for that shit. Plus I get to go back to all this shit and seeeverything I posted

Sent from my SM-G928T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I sent you a message in the DM lol.. how do I follow you from the mobile app?
    Also if you could go look at one of my posts from not to long ago about sexing and give me your opinion I would greatly appreciate it

4. maybe its just the strains that i'm growing or maybe I did it wrong. i tried fimming(pretty sure I did it right) but it didnt turn to 4. it just turned to 3 like regular topping but with the ugly wierd leaf look.

lets hope the helicopter doestn think i have a shit load of plants lol. hopefully he just sees two huge rectangle plants. they flyby all the time, pretty low too. they defintiely know.

5. Hmm I'll definitely let you know how my FIM turns out in a week.

Don't you have a grow license, I have 1 that allows me to grow up to 99 plants and posses up to 11 lbs of herb

6. im getting a full 10hours of direct sunlight. days are 14 hours long right now. about to flower soon I hope cuz i cant afford to let them any bigger. just one man show so not sure how Id be able to trim everything properly without leting it dry out. gonna be a headache logistically

7. im in baja california! police have worse shit to deal with and im not the only one doing it but still paranoid

• Like Like x 2
  8. How much dried herb are you expecting to get?

Also how many sqft are your 2 rectangles?

9. If you ever have to go on the run your more than welcome to come live with me and grow happily ever after

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. two 19x6 rectangles. original goal was half p, then p, but now aiming for a kilo per plant. aiming high but keep expectations low to avoid disappointment. its my first grow afterall lol. i didnt expect to veg for this long.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol my expectation is a P per plant... especially after doing what I did today, plus this is only the begging.. tomorrow I'm gonna create my SCROG

12. #52 Lucky Luke, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    Sometimes the main stem can be very woody. Especially if she is a 3 or more months old Its actually really easy to use plies with a rag wrapped around the stem. Crushes the outer stem easily.
    Ive found (others differ) that doing it after a good water helps. IMO the stems are more supple after a water.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #53 Lucky Luke, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    your right topping and FIMing are different. But you can indeed get 4 mains from 1 top. Uncle Ben's Topping Technique to Get 2 or 4 Main Colas

"Selecting the point for topping to get 4 main colas -

To get 4 main colas, let your seedling or cutting (clone) grow to about 5-6 nodes and pinch out (cut) the stem just above the 2nd true node. The node where the cotyledons attach doesn't count. The result will be a redistribution of the auxins and other hormones that normally collect in the tissue of the terminal leader's tip. These ho moans will be redistributed to dormant buds that reside in the nodal axis where the leaf petiole attaches to the "trunk", below the cut. The new foliar output response will be quick (within 24 hrs., see photo below) if you have a healthy growing seedling and will be your future main colas - 4 instead of the usual 1:"

• Like Like x 1
  14. It's been a long day, glad I got most of my project done,
    scrog needs a little more work [​IMG]

15. make sure you got security man. those glowhouses attract the wrong attention and Im not talking about police. when i vegged out doors i used led lights. they have way more accurate coverage and doesnt leak as much light upwards kinda like a headlight. keeps the light away from nosy people

16. if youre just trying to stretch veg than a couple 15watt led bulbs will do. its what I did with 4 different strains and all kept vegging. less stretch as opposed to using cfl too. they wont grow though. just stay in veg. the cfl do add growth. usually not the kind you want though if roof space is limited

17. my buddy literally using cheap-o christmas lights and has it intertwined into the plant and scrog. hes using led to avoid heat issues. looks like a normal ornamental plant from far away.

18. I'm not to worried about people robbing me, I got security cameras and bells on my fence.. and my 9mm if anyone tries getting funny

• Like Like x 1