Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lsd?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Iceman420, Aug 16, 2011.

1. LSD is lemon sour diesel, at least the LSD I've smoked. Not to say that Barney's LSD isn't real, I've just never personally smoked it. It's a potent sativa.

No relation to Lysergic acid diethylamide.

2. i thought that was the dopest weed name till i found out it stood for lemon sour diesel lool. but its definately one of my favorite strains for sure.

3. [quote name='"aznno0odles"']i thought that was the dopest weed name till i found out it stood for lemon sour diesel lool. but its definately one of my favorite strains for sure.[/quote]

To you and the guy above

Barneys lsd isn't lemon sour diesel, nor is it similar to it, lemon sour diesel just happens to share the same acronym

4. I heard Pink Maui was the strongest psychoactive weed available, is this true?

Iv had it before n had novice smokers take one hit and they can't even walk to the door without laying on the ground for a few minutes saying I can't see haha.

5. [quote name='"FoRsAkEn StOnEr"']I heard Pink Maui was the strongest psychoactive weed available, is this true?

Iv had it before n had novice smokers take one hit and they can't even walk to the door without laying on the ground for a few minutes saying I can't see haha.[/quote]

I think it really depends on more than the strain haha. Tolerance, your personal effect by indica and sativa's, if you have had that strain before....

But tbh I've never even heard of pink maui hahaha

6. Damn when I got it was in a vacuum sealed bag that said Super Silver Haze but the dude said it's actually Pink Maui. I googled it n it exists but yea this is in MN where we probably get non medicinal bud but yea it was crazy good and had a mad stank of sourness

7. Sorry to change the subject but I have to say, I think I see what your talking about all the time. Now I'm not a little kid obviously lol but whenever Im in a dark room my vision is really fuzzy (like I can actually see different colored "fuzz" all around my vision) and all kinds of different shapes just moving around.. really weird but I've never heard of anyone else having this problem.

8. So is LSD good strain for couch lock?

9. It happens in adults too that are more perceptive to the word. As I said, the only reason you don't hallucinate or see stuff like that any more is because you've learned your reality and so edit it out.

10. No, it's a sativa head high.

11. is there anywhere to find a fact sheet that's relevant to the strain? so many sights have such vague or incorrect info it's pathetic. maybe some pics during veg as well? I may have this strain as I have smoked it and found a seed or two.

12. Go to Morocco and eat a 40 gram ball of hash which is a spiritual tradition over there.

Then tell me it does not make you hallucinate.

13. I'm referring to LSD, not lemon sour diesel. I'm trying to identify by plant characteristics.

Peace

14. I have some right now. I got 2g for 30 bucks. One bowl and I was baked

15. Bog's LSD is the shit...never had barney's

16. come try some of my brownies, eat a nice bunch 3 or 4, i guarantee you will visit the 6th dimension

17. You knew it would happen sooner or later. There are so many "names" now for weed that the overlap has started. Sometimes I think the names are a bit much.

Still as Marlo liked to say, "That's one of them good problems to have."

I've had the lemon sour D and find myself very fond of it.

18. A 40 gram ball of hash?? :eek:

19. Yeah I have seen it done, I didn't have the balls to do it I only did a 25 gram ball and I tripped so hard I was having out of body experiences, they do it for spiritual reasons in Morocco, many people say it helps them get closer and communicate with god.

A really interesting tradition, and an amazing experience that will forever remain in my memory, I can only describe the experience as spiritual and mind-blowing, and I am not a religious person, but I felt like I had some connection with a superior being at points, amazing closed and open eye visuals, out of body experiences seeing myself from above looking down at myself feeling like I was floating on an invisible cloud from above my body and my handiwork.

20. #60 el gringo joe, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    Is there a tour I can sign up for?