Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lsd?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Iceman420, Aug 16, 2011.

1. He is correct in the sense Barney's Farm LSD is Mazar x Skunk number 1, but the more common LSD you find, and the one i have found in literally every dispensary i have entered here that has it, is Lemon Sour Diesel.

Could really go either way here, because both would share the same acronym, I've only seen the actual breed here one time lol, in a dispensary that is, on the "street" who fuckin knows

2. #22 Kroptonik, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Barneys lsd isnt an acronym for anything. That is the strains name. So people should be more specific if they have the lemon sd or the LSD strain. Two TOTALLY different situations.

3. No no no i mean, they both share the same acronym, in the sense that the actual strain is named after the same acronym Lemon sour d also would fall under lol, not that they mean the same thing at all, sorry i didnt clarify...

There are WAY to many strain discrepancies lol...

Imagine when someone breeds super lemon haze, skunk, and sour diesel and calls it lemon skunk diesel and it goes by.... lsd..... wtf will we do then

4. You sir have one of the most beautiful plants i ever seen + rep :hello:

5. I'm tripping trying to read this thread...my God I am so confused right now?

6. Its sad there isnt more barney's lsd out there. The one time i found it at a dispensary it was amazing. I become almost upset now when i call a dispensary and they say "yeah we have lsd" then i show up and its the lemon sd...then i remember im in a dispensary and all the frustration subsides lol.

7. Marijuana IS a mild psychedelic...

8. Did i ever once say that i tripped out because this strains name is LSD? No i did not, nothing is in my head ive been smoking for quite a long time now and not once have i ever felt what ive felt or visually hullucinated on any other type of marijuana. Untill you have smoked the exact same weed that I have smoked you cannot tell me what effects it has on you. So please dont tell me That it is "all in my head"

9. Oh and by the way, the LSD that im talking about is the barneys farm LSD, and it is not any lemon breed crossed with sour diesel. It is mazar crossed with skunk#1

10. You know what makes me trip a sheet of acid with the grateful dead head on it with a pussy where the lightning bolt is suppose to be...its weed son get real..:smoking:

11. I've had a descent amount of CEV's and peripheral distortions with weed, more so after using an unmentionable fungus.

12. The Picture i posted on first page is BARNEYS LSD.

13. Sorry to tell you mate I had some Amnesia Haze the other night with my friend. I kept catching weird movement out of the corner of my eye but there was only a white wall there. I started staring at the wall and I could see all of the kind of Celtic or Mayan tribal art designs all across the wall that were moving.

It hasn't happened to me a lot, I'm not a new smoker, but it has happened to me on occasion. The other night being one of the stranger ones :/

14. Sorry to tell you mate, that's nothing like LSD. Happens to me sober.

15. Peripheral hallucinations are one of the key ways you know you're starting to trip... Depending also on the strength of the lsd you hallucinate anything from full on consciousness slips, to perception of patterns to enhanced colour and auditory perception.

Although mild, I would say that I have tripped from weed, the last time being the other night. And also it's a little presumptuous of you to assume you're intimately aware of the effects hallucinogenics have on different people. It's kind of like E can make some people hallucinate, it's never personally happened to me, but it can trigger hallucinations. It depends primarily on your own brain and body chemistry. Also on your own particular state of mind when taking a drug.

16. Sorry buddy but no cannabis feels like LSD. It isn't even close.

17. You are comparing the strongest cannabis experience POSSIBLE to the weakest LSD experience possible (hell I'd say you are more of describing LSD's come up). A decent dose of good fucking acid will never ever ever feel like weed. I don't care that people experience it somewhat differently. If you aren't seeing starburst patterns irradiating out of everything then you aren't tripping balls.

18. Not really disagreeing, but peripheral hallucinations are common place for me with cannabis or if I'm just tired. I will often see flashes of light or blotches of color in a dark room. Patterns too sometimes.

19. The patterns are your consciousness mapping images over the construction of the nerves, blood vessels, tissues etc that you actually see but edit out of your normal awareness. Some of it is even down to moving fluids or blood. The light blotches you see are more then likely neurons firing, you're seeing an electrical discharge of sorts.

It's all pretty interesting but it's completely mind blowing when you understand that the depth of realism of the trips is just your own mind conjuring up images to fit patterns we normally edit out.

Kids all see those lights when put in dark rooms, small children are naturally hallucinating all of the time. In fact you could say our reality is just the trip our minds have settled on. For now.