Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lsd?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Iceman420, Aug 16, 2011.

1. I'm not talking about the actual hallucination drug, but the strain LSD. I heard it was induces effects similar to the actual "unmentionable" drug. Anyone tried it before? Results?

2. I actually run alot of LSD in my grow setup. Check out the link in my sig. Awesome plant btw, smells like straight lemons and one of the most resinous plants ive ever seen. This is a picture about 2 weeks before harvest.

[​IMG]

3. You probably read that on the seed description. They say that to sell their product. It is a heavy indica and if you grow it perfectly you might get some cevs but its not gonna be anything compared to tripping on actual lsd

4. I hate this unmentionable shit.. Feel like im in harry potter :confused:

5. I have some LSD right now, and ive had it a ton of times lol, no tripping with come from smoking it, nor does its name have ANY connotation to the drug, its an acronym for lemon sour diesel.... any one who says you trip from it is crazy lol

6. that plant is beautiful, gunna produce some "quality" bud

7. yeah..that bud looks so good its gonna make me smoke some, right meow.

-jfw

8. No weed gives LSD like visuals or hallucinations. Period.

9. Yea its just Lemon Sour Diesel. Its a very skunky and dank and tasty strain :smoking:.

I've had it once before, got a 4 gram nugget for $50, well worth it....oh man wish I had a card so I could get a joint of that right now! hahaha

10. #10 GookedUp, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    I posted a thread about my experience on this strain and it was nothing like any other bud i had intense visual hullucinations when i looked at the sun i felt some sort of spiritual connection. My buddy bought the seeds online and grew 50 plants. every time i smoke this weed its just straight bliss. Its not laced ive been smoking for a long time now i know the difference.

11. Are you aware the feeling of a psychedelic experience is all in your head or not, this strains name does not in ANY way pertain to the effects of the drug the acronym is named after, its just a coincidence, in fact, even less so relating, its just a lemon breed bred with sour diesel, neither of which are reported to trip you out, or making you hallucinate heavily, so any "trippy" effects related to the strain, are all in your head

Welcome to psychology

12. Lemon Sour Diesel is marijuana.

Marijuana does NOT cause hallucinations contrary to popular belief.

13. Lemon Sour Diesel...had it once definitely one of the best smokes I've had. It's fucking great. Love that lemony smell.

14. I beg to differ.

15. I've never once hallucinated nor has anyone i know off of just marijuana.

Thats just my opinion though.

16. i have

17. I have some of this in my stash jar!

18. You stupipd man? the only drug that feels like lsd is ...... (wait for it) LSD !

19. Damn, so much misinformation here. There is NO Lemon anything or sour diesel in LSD. LSD is Skunk #1 x Mazar.

20. pretty sure it is

wheeeerrreeee diiiddd yyooouuu geeet youuur infooooooooooooooo