lsd trip I think?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by killapse, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Recently (FINALLY) got hold of some lsd hits. Paper. Was a little saddened no image was on it, for my first time I wanted an image! hah.

The person I got it from told me afterwards I should avoid touching the paper with my hands so it doesn't lose potency..that correct?

Anyway, after trying it the first time (one hit first, and one another hour or so later), it was amazing, was beyond anything i've experienced before. I tried it again a few weeks later, but only one hit for the full time. Not nearly as much effect as the first time taking two..

I was wondering, is there a somewhat easy way to determine if it's real LSD or maybe just something similar like LSA etc.?

And does having an empty stomach allow it to effect you more, as it does with ecstasy?

Also, I read that LSD is VERY potent. By this, does it mean that the more of it you take, the more high you get, or is there only a certain level of high-ness you can get from it, regardless if you take 2, 5.. you know? Not saying I will, but just as an example.

It's so hard to find that you kinda gotta grab what you can or it'll take forever to find again. A solid source seems impossible..

2. If it's on blotter and you tripped, then it's LSD. It's one of the only drugs you can use with blotter paper, as blotter paper can't absorb very much liquid but the standard LSD dose is very, very small, so it works well with the blotter. For that reason it's pretty much impossible to lace it with anything.

And yeah, taking more tabs would increase the effects. You can't overdose (unless you spend $100,000 or so) so taking as many as you want would just make the trip more intense.

With blotter you should just hold it in your mouth for 5 minutes so it all gets absorbed into your mouth lining. If you were to swallow it, then having an empty stomach would increase effects, but swallowing it in the first place would decrease the effects compared to holding it in your mouth.

Like you said, LSD is fairly rare so it's good to grab it if you can. It's really hard to find the ingredients to make it (unless you have access to a university chem lab or something) and you need to have some chemistry knowledge to make it, but one person with the right tools can make millions and millions (and millions) of hits.

This should be in Pandora's Box btw.

3. yeah, my girlfriend goes to university, i'm trying to get her to get to know the chem students a little better ;)

how do people pass LSA off as LSD then? I was going to attempt to make it with the seeds and all but never really got round to it. Was more interested in LSD more than anything, but now that I've tried it I was hoping that this really is it.. cause if it was only LSA then goddamn i'd wanna try LSD more! hah, but since it's my first time I wasn't sure, so how would I be able to judge it right?

But it's on paper, so chances are it's real so great. Now to find some sugar cubes... i only hear great things..

4. an LSA dose is 15-20 times more than LSD. It's still possible to fit onto blotter tabs but the effects would be a lot weaker. LSA is actually a term for a group of chemicals, but most people only use it to describe the hallucinogenic chemical in morning glory. LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) is technically an LSA (d-lysergic acid amides). So it's safe to assume you tripped on LSD, assuming your trip was fairly intense. It's impossible to know without a previous experience for you to compare it to though.

5. exactly my situation. but hey, I just took the last two of whatever they are's and for the first time coming through, that little piece of paper worked well. Much greater the first time round, last two times have been much much lighter, but hey i'm not complaining. But for LSD, I can totally imagine it much more intense.

I'll just take what I can get I guess, it's rare so hopefully i get some good stuff come this way.. whenever that may be.. hah.

6. Wait, you're saying you just dosed?

7. lol Well, if so, good vibes man. :p

Enjoy the experience.

Even if not, good vibes. :D

8. yah only 10 i ever got so me n the gf enjoying the last of it.

9. That's excellent. :) Have fun you two. :p

You are going to blaze a little too, right? :smoking:

10. in a pink elephant bowl!

11. tight. :p

reefer plus acid a good idea, specifically before dropping? comedown isn't a big deal.