LSD: The Do's and Dont's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeweed1, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I m going to be trying acid on friday for the first time. I have never tripped before. What are some Do's and Dont's while one is tripping balls? :wave:

2. Some Do's - trippy music (techno, pink floyd, etc.), blacklights, strobe lights, glow sticks, optical illusions, fruit, The Psychedelic Experience, some research, sometime after to reflect on what you've gone through, physical activity [i.e. basketball, frisbee, hiking], a relaxed/familiar/comfortable atmosphere, an open mind.

Some Don'ts - stay away from any scenario that could even be construed as uncomfortable or awkward, 1st time = low dose, don't drive in the first 6 hours at least, don't do it if you have something you need to do the rest of the day, stay out of public if you feel like it's any kind of a bad idea, stay away from your family, definitely smoke weed but try to keep it to a relative minimum, etc.

good luck brotha

3. Thanks man + rep to you

4. Trip with close friends you can be an idiot around. Being around people you could become self-conscious around will cause some bad anxiety. Definitely have weed. Always makes it more fun. Do not fight the trip. Once you start coming up, it's easy to have doubts and try to abort. But that can't happen, so go with the flow and just enjoy it. Remember, it's just a drug and tripping balls is what you paid for. Other than that, just do whatever you feel. You can plan a bunch of shit to do, but chances are you'll do none of it. And once you're done tripping, a trip to Waffle House is always a good way to end the night.

And props for finding acid in the Lou. Just recently found a solid connect. Now I'm tripping balls as much as I can. What area you in?

5. I am actually down in Cape Girardeau. I go to Southeast Missouri State University. But I live in the lou. I am fromt the west co area. I m surprised how many different types of drugs I can find in such a small town lol.

6. + rep to the gators fan

Good vibes to you sir

7. Definetly get out on a hike while the sun's still up, head in while the suns going down especially if your not familiar with the area your in. Make sure your with good people who you can trust not to fuck with you. Definetly be sure your in a comfortable mindset, if you start to have bad thoughts just remind yourself it's just a drug and you will be back to normal (always does the trick). I personally wouldn't enjoy being around sober people although some may. Definetly some good, calm music RHCP was sick.

Basically just go with the flow, if you feel like doing something go for it :) That's just where my trip took me :hello:

8. Yeah, for real. Didn't think there'd be anything but weed and ice down there. Got a couple buddies at SEMO, they just smoke all the time. But definitely just go for a walk around campus and shit. It's always awesome exploring campus while you're tripping face.

9. I m pretty sure my buddies are gonna be tripping with me. It should be a fun night!

10. Yeah, my first time was with a few pretty good friends, only weird part was splitting up and going back home..kind of felt like a part of me was missing lol. Have a good time :wave:

11. Ill be sure to keep you guys updated while I m tripping!!

12. listen to BASSNECTAR

13. The best advice I can give you is to avoid contact with people you think would not approve of you tripping on acid, especially the law. I have had one bad experience with psychedelics in my entire 12 or so times doing them, and it all stemmed from a confrontation with the law. It wasn't even so much as a confrontation as it was a "possible" confrontation.

We had recently smoked weed in my college dorm and on the way out to get a pack of cigs we saw the police coming into the building. Well you can imagine with all 3 of us being on acid who we though the police were coming to get and why they were there. This basically led me into the worst panicked state I have ever been in I can't even begin to describe to you how I was feeling. Needless to say we find out later that the cops were there because of alcohol-related disturbances and after finding that out it seriously felt as if I had just won the 100 million dollar lottery.

Long story short just avoid anyone who is not tripping with you at all costs, and I would seriously advise against going out in public whatsoever.

14. Yeah man!

I once made the mistake of tripping around a friend of mine who is very social and never used lsd before- and I couldn't handle being around him,

cant even imagine people i dont like or any authority type of figure.

this may not be true for everyone- but if you dont have a drug using family, id say its important that you dont run into your parents too. i cant imagine how weird that would be.

also keep in mind not to take every idea you get too seriously and go with the flow .

Dont fight the trip! :smoking:

15. DO'S:

-Chill with close and trusted friends who wont try and fuck with you while you trip
    -start with a small dose. you can always take more, but you cant "un-take" it
    -Watch Alice In Wonderland this movie blew my mind when I was trippin
    -listen to The Beatles, The Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, The Doors, etc.
    -smoke weed

Dont's:

anything that would be a bad idea high, drunk, etc.

16. just keep things chill man, stay relaxed. dont worry about whats gonna happen just go with it. if ya fight it things will turn bad. ya probably wont be very hungry but its a good thing to stay hydrated especially if your goin hiking or anything like that. and orange juice is wonderful, boost your trip and taste amazing.

but i think theres like at least an hour wait or so after dropping before ya wanna drink it otherwise it messes with lsd (chemically not your trip) im not completely sure about that just something i remember hearing. also oj has plenty of sugars and stuff yall need if youre not eating

have some music you enjoy, people ya like being with all at a place (best is outside) thats awesome

17. Thanks for the tips!! + rep to all and good vibes in the future!!!!! :D

18. have fun man, let us know when youre gonna drop. ill send some vibes your way with my djembe (drum)

19. This is great. I'm planning on tripping this weekend with a friend of mine. We plan on having like 3 babysitters.

I've heard smoking weed helps out, but I've also heard it does nothing... anyone got any advice on this. I planned on having a blunt prepared for it.